276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vows of Deceit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been reading Rina's book since the time she published Elite series and trust me when I say that this is definitely Rina's top work till now!! She is at her best and has me completely speechless after this book. I don't think it's a secret that how crazy I was about meeting Adrian and he was everything I wanted so much more. He was dark, commanding and intimidating and so freaking hot! The man had me gasping every time he made an appearance in the book!

Winter has a past shrouded in mystery, she's been homeless and living on the streets for awhile fending for herself after an accident that caused her to lose both her mother and baby girl. Until Adrian, the brute forces his way into her life and turns her into his wife Lia. I realize that he’ll never see me. That, just like in the ballet, I’m only a shadow of someone else. An insignificant nobody." The movie was produced by The Ninth House , a US-based company headed by director Jake Helgren and producer Autumn Federici . The screenplay was co-written by Jake Helgren and Emily Nye . Marvista Entertainment handle distribution rights. Also stuntwoman Linda Kessler who doubles Ali Cobrin for the balcony fall scene. This clip usually features in stunt reels on her Youtube channel . Lucinda's sister Terry was essential in the exposition of Lucinda's childhood abuse. Out of her instincts for survival, she had learned to be manipulative with men. It was Terry's testimony that ultimately led to her sister's downfall.I am currently reading the second book now, and my feelings towards the coupe really hasn't changed, if anything, it has intensified. She managed to spin this tale so well that I have tons of questions!! Even though I got some answers and am happy that some of my theories were correct about this book, I have Tons of new questions!! Adrian and Winter have a tale that will confuse and intrigue you in the most enticing way possible. Sara ties the knot with her seemingly perfect man, but she soon starts to suspect that he could have a murderous past. Starring Katherine Bailess and Damon Dayoub. (2018) I was more indifferent towards Lia/Winter. I neither loved nor hated her lol. I really felt for her at some points, but other than that, I didn't feel like I fully understood her. hopefully that will change in the next books. buuut i did love the way she occasionally stood up to Adrian, even if she was more submissive in general. how she refused to moan out loud every time he touched her reminded me of The Sweetest Oblivion with Elena refusing to kiss Nico, and pfff something about that just hits different. she drove Adrian desperate with it 😌

The central character is Sara Ross, portrayed by Katherine Bailess . Everything seems to be going brilliantly when she marries the handsome and seemingly perfect Leo Friedman ( Damon Dayoub ). However, Sara grows suspicious when Leo starts to spend time away from home and shares her concerns with best friend Parker ( Ali Cobrin ). What happened to the original Lia is somewhat of a mystery though we know (from Throne of Vengeance) that at some point either she or Winter ran to Raina asking for help getting away from Adrian, and Raina put her in a safe house. I say that because this scene was in Throne of Vengeance and Rai didn’t know that there were two Lia’s so it wasn’t really clear which one it was. All the different secrets and mysteries in this book kept me reading all night long. I couldn’t put it down and the ending was spectacular. I can’t wait for the next book! As for the acting well to be honest it is over the top from start to finish, from the minute we see a heavily pregnant Lucinda get off the bus to when the credits roll. In the end "Vows of Deception" ends up a movie which you might be inclined to watch because of the cast but in the end won't have been blown away by any of their performances although you might be impressed by the astounding shape which the forty something Cheryl Ladd was in when she made this. Honestly, I think the things that worked for everyone were exactly the reason it did not work for me. The female lead Winter/Lia is dealing with mental issues, i.e. paranoia, hallucinations, nightmares... so you don't really understand or know what is happening. But the level it was written at caused it to come off to me like a bad unreliable narrator novel.

TOP TEN JAMES STEWART MOVIES

This movie is a slow burner and, doesn't get straight into the action/drama until way later on in the movie unlike, most films in the drama/thriller genre which, usually send the viewer straight into it. However, if like me and you're wanting to view a film of this genre that offers a change in pace I highly recommend this film. One of the most interesting characters was Clay Spencer, the attorney who became infatuated with Lucinda but paid the ultimate price when she turned on him. A key transitional moment was when Clay began to question Lucinda's excessive spending. She felt as though he was placing her on a "leash," and that was the trigger for her neurosis . November 4, 1992: At 5 a.m in the morning Susan Grund is arrested for the murder, Susan pleads innocent of the charges and is being held without bond. Trigger Warnings: Graphic rape scene (nightmare of mc, does not happen), neglected in childhood, homeless circumstances, sexual assault, dubious consent / non-consensual scenes, rough sex, spanking/whipping (mc gets welts), grooming, violence, kidnapping, agoraphobia, insomnia, stillborn, loss of loved one, hallucinating, alcohol addiction, violence, guns

When he fed her the sandwich in the car ughh. And the fact that he helps her shower and blowdries her hair and all, ugh. And oh ma god whenever she rolls to the edge of the bed and he goes and spoons her every night. I was surprised at how soft he was when the beginning showed that he didn’t even feel anything when his dad died and he came off as an unemotional main character. But obviously, this guy would go crazy if anything happened to his wife, I just loved it. When Lia got kidnapped and he freaked out and said MY WIFE I was like hmmm she might actually be Lia, but the other Lia is throwing me off, like who is she bro? And when he, Lia and Jeremy hung out outside and he asked for a kiss on the cheek like Jeremy, my heart couldn’t take it ugh. June 3, 1993: Susan Ann Grund testified that she hid the gun that she found near her husband's body to protect her stepson, with whom she had been sex~ ually involved. Curb-Stomp Battle: Cindy puts up a struggle against the killer, but her efforts prove utterly futile and it's a very one-sided affair. This scene is cut from daytime TV showings in the UK.Events take a deadly turn when yet another wife - Maisy - is brutally murdered. Fearful the thieving Leo is also a serial killer and they might be next, the wronged women band together to get revenge. At some point in the beginning of this story , you might ask yourself why in the blazes is Winter staying after seeing Adrian’s dark & cruel side… than we meet Jeremy & than everything seems to fall into place for us I'm sure the only reason he's with you is because you're holding something over his head." Rai pats Aleksander's hand. "Don't worry, Sasha. I will save you from this demon."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment