276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection (4K UHD + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

£50.59£101.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Outside of my three lives I live I also enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and our three girls (of the furry kind). Also, the fine intricacies of the designs and stitchings in certain outfits/clothing, accessories and armor all lend themselves to authenticity and care taken within this production. The DTS mixes were also a bit more biased to the forward portions of the soundstage, but the Atmos sounds smoother and more balanced. Now, for the first time ever, the entire series can be owned in 4K Ultra HD courtesy of Warner Bros.

There’s nice detail in the mix; lots of little sound cues move around the soundstage with a precision that’s just not there in the previous DTS-HD mix on Blu-ray. Over the next three episodes we see the culmination of a series of events, some of which had beginnings that started much earlier in the series. R. Martin, Game Of Thrones follows kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and noblemen as they vie for power. These differences aren’t especially noteworthy, but in the grand scheme, made for a more pleasing image.Fine details in the costumes are both exquisite and quite amazing looking here especially in the furs. Game of Thrones: Reunion Special (HD) – This is a two-part reunion show (57:01 and 42:21 runtimes) that was shot live in Belfast with the cast, both past and present, hosted by Conan O’Brien and was made available exclusively on the complete series collections last year on Blu-ray. The cumulative A/V score will still be based upon the HDR-10 rating, with the DV rating serving as informational only for now. seasons of the beloved series in 4K UHD, with the exception of Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season 4K late last year. Finally, The Long Night can be seen as it was meant to be (for some of you, it will be like seeing the episode for the first time).

As you can see down below I graciously provided you with a shot of the front, rear and spine of the what would be a…spoiler alert…giant slip cover. The important takeaway here is that HBO’s Ultra HD release absolutely improves upon the Blu-ray viewing experience.

And of course, you also get a Digital code for the series on a paper insert in the packaging, along with a lovely Episode Guide booklet. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. When the action kicks the level of immersion increases as the sound field comes alive with the visceral details of battle.

Audio Commentaries, Deleted and Extended Scenes, Behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more from all 8 seasons! Beyond that, virtually every other special feature that HBO has created for this series on disc over the years seems to be included here on the 4K set. I utilize the TCL 55P607 UHD Dolby Vision HDR flat panel in my review system to enable me to compare the visual quality of titles that contained the Dolby Vision metadata versus its HDR-10 counterpart on the same disc.And that template could have loose (allow the player defaults) or tight (we have overridden the defaults for all options) initial settings. Black levels have been taken down to gorgeously rich, inky levels without shadow detail being crushed, while contrasting bright highlights - candles, reflections on metal and skin tones, beams of sunlight - have been given a beautiful boost in brightness and intensity. This is done to very good effect, correlating with the onscreen events quite nicely as the most minute audio cues are fully realized. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. Calibrated with Calman color calibration software and Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 colorimeter from Portrait.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment