276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VILTROX AF 23mm F1.4 XF Lens for Fuji X-mount Camera Body,Auto Focus Wide Angle APS-C Prime Lens Large Aperture for Fujifilm X Mount Camera X-T4 X-T3 X-T2 X-T30 X-T20 X-PRO2 X-H1 X-E4 X-S10

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lens hood reverses around the barrel for storage, meaning it's always on hand; on first use, it requires a significant amount of force to attached to the lens. Family moments are precious and sometimes you want to capture that time spent with loved ones or friends in better quality than your phone can manage. Optical highlights include two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and two HR (High Refractive index) elements, along with HD Nano multi-layer coatings to combat ghosting and flare. Anyway, your thread is very valuable and you're very meticulous - thanks for sharing your observations. If you want a bag that doesn't look like a camera bag or prefer to make your own DIY solutions, they're worth a look.

Review: The Viltrox AF 23mm f/1.4 for Fujifilm X is a Superb

Fuji trang bị động cơ focus STM cho khả năng bắt nét auto nhanh chóng, chính xác và không gây tiếng ồn. With that said, you can pretty much shoot this lens at whatever aperture you like, and still get great results. Maybe they will eventually still do so, as it is clear that EF-S / xxD DSLR lineup has come to an end (90D was the last one). Given that they have eschewed ostentatious presentation, have they focused their spending where it counts?My point was that digital corrections are just as much a part of modern lens design as complex aspherical lens elements (and there can be benefits to doing some correction digitally, in that it means you don't add optical elements to correct distortion than then introduce other aberrations or undermine your efforts to make other corrections). Take a look at the gallery below of a few examples from my time spent shooting with the Viltrox 56mm lens.

Viltrox 23mm 1.4 vs Fuji 23mm f2 - Sample Images and Thoughts Viltrox 23mm 1.4 vs Fuji 23mm f2 - Sample Images and Thoughts

So as this is a real-world review as opposed to a scientific one, I will let you be the judge of the IQ yourself. XF lens really fits the criteria of what I think a good 35mm equivalent should be like in terms of ergonomics. I'm a fan of back button focus on my Nikon DSLRs, and I try to set up a similar workflow on my other cameras where possible. But one thing to point out is that it is a fingerprint magnet, and it can leave some fingerprint marks on the lens.

lens, as shown in this pair of images taken at the widest aperture with auto-correction switched on and off. Sample Images, these have all had exposure auto adjusted, most of which needed almost half a stop to be up to lightrooms "Auto" which is a bit strange.

VILTROX 23mm F1.4 STM XF Auto Focus Lens Fixed Focus APS-C VILTROX 23mm F1.4 STM XF Auto Focus Lens Fixed Focus APS-C

At *SGD488 (or USD339), it is above the XC35mm F2 at SGD299 (or USD 199) and slightly below the XF35mm F2 at SGD699 (or USD 399). lenses, the 23mm, 33mm and 56mm giving effective focal lengths of about 35mm, 50mm and 85mm respectively, in full-frame terms. Hey, I don't even own Fuji kit but I watched the whole vid just to see if Chris would make it to Emerg.Adding those corrections outside the

Viltrox lens XF 23 mm F/1.4 with Fuji X-Mount - Rollei Viltrox lens XF 23 mm F/1.4 with Fuji X-Mount - Rollei

If you only express the resolution in LP/pix, you do not take into account that the sampling itself will reduce the resolution. I (mostly) don’t pixel peep and don’t stress too much about micro-contrast, bokeh shapes, and (a little) vignetting. Also like the other lenses, this one features an aperture control ring, which is nominally marked in one-third f/stops. has some important chromatic aberations, specially when taking pictures of trees where the sky is seen in the background.Its interesting that despite using the Lightroom Auto exposure the Fuji photos are coming out much darker. Now I’ve always known that the Fuji 23mm xf lens wasn't particularly sharp wide open and, to be honest, it’s never bothered me that much, but I've never had enough confidence in the fuji xf to shoot group photos unless I stopped down to say f5,6 where it improves somewhat at the edges. However, it’s still fairly easy to nudge the aperture ring to a different value in general handling and placing in and out of a camera bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment