276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless - Gaming Headset - Hi-Res Speaker Drivers - Dual Wireless (2.4G & Bluetooth) - Dual Battery System - For PC, PS5 and PS4 - Black

£159.995£319.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The heart of the Arctis Pro + GameDAC is the legendary ESS Sabre 9018 Reference DAC, revered for its unsurpassed audio quality with 121 dB of dynamic range and -115 dB THD+N. This makes bass sound tighter, individual sound effects more distinct, and positional cues pin-point accurate. In terms of setups, we were able to connect the Arctis Pro Wireless to a PS4 Pro and PC at the same time through optical audio and USB connections, respectively. However, if you want wireless voice chat on your PS4, you’ll need to connect the system via its optical and USB port, sacrificing your PC setup. Sonar Nova exclusive feature Advanced Spatial Surround Sound. Adjust virtual speakers in any direction to match your individual ear size and placement. Arctis Pro combines premium high fidelity audio with luxurious polished steel and aluminum alloy construction, delivering up to 40,000 Hz audio with stunning realism and premium style. The next generation of DTS’ renowned surround sound, Headphone:X v2.0 immerses you in the action by delivering incredibly accurate positional cues without sounding like you’re in a tunnel. Lose yourself in the game as the audio comes to life all around you.

How can you say it is "superb" for directional accuracy, when the DAC is basically a stereo DAC with DTS Headphone processing added on top.When I first unboxed and set up my SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC I was instantly comparing it to my Arctis 7's in sound quality. I said to myself "I dont seem to hear a difference", plus the fact that the Arctis 7 were wireless I needed a lot of convincing in the sound department to make me fully switch. Then I found the custom equalizer and my goodness did the sound pour through once I set my custom setting to my liking! I am a fan of good mids, little above average bass boosting and solid mids. When gaming with games such as Fortnite, MMO's, and single player games that have sound play an important role, I wanted to make sure I customized my settings so I can hear the slightest movement in game. Loving this headset and the control base that comes with it is amazing providing sound above my expectations! ToastmanGames:

The Arctis Pro + GameDAC takes the best-in-class design of the original Arctis and pairs it with a digital-to-analog converter, which allows you to enjoy Hi-Res audio files and tweak EQ settings to your heart's content. The Arctis Pro appeals to a somewhat niche crowd — audiophiles who don't mind being tethered to their desks — but if you fall under that niche, you'll be treated to the best-sounding version of one of the best gaming headsets around. Not much has changed about the USB Wireless Transmitter compared to the one that came with the Sibera 840 aside from a slightly more prominent dial. On top of featuring a clear OLED screen and easy to navigate UI, this transmitter box acts as a charger for your spare headset battery. The headset portion of both products is identical. From the hi-res capable speaker drivers to the lightweight steel and aluminum alloy construction, everything is exactly the same. The difference lies in the front-end electronics. Arctis Pro includes a USB ChatMix dial, which connects to a PC. This allows for surround sound, ChatMix, EQ, and illumination for PC gaming.

I use the default EQ settings because they're simply perfect out of the box! In a game like PUBG, I can hear every footstep, gunshot, or blade of grass blowing in the wind!

Between the nuanced audio and fully thought-out features of the Arctis Pro Wireless, this is SteelSeries’ best wireless gaming headset yet. Compared to other peripherals, it easily surpasses them, with some of the most powerful drivers and delightedly symphonic sound spaces we’ve wrapped around our ears. Control every aspect of sound with the first-in-gaming Pro-grade Parametric EQ, complete with audio presets from pros. Sonar Software's exclusive AI-noise cancelling tunes out noise for you and your squad. The Arctis Nova Pro Wireless features an upgrade multi-system connection. This headset features two USB-C ports to connect to two different devices, instead of using an optical cable and a Mini-USB to USB-A cable. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.Designed for PlayStation 5* and also compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Android, Switch, USB-C iPads and more Exclusive dual-battery system means never sitting next to an outlet to charge your headset. Keep one battery charged in the transmitter base station while gaming with the other in the headset. Not up there with the best of Creative, Sennheiser or even Asus sound cards in true 3D positional headphone cues. Now, if the GameDAC was actually a 5.1 or 7.1 soundcard, that took discrete multichannel input from Windows (and from games), it could actually process/virtualize that multichannel positional information into a stereo headphone properly.

Zach is an esports dinosaur having competed at MLG tournaments from 2005-2009. After hanging up the controller, he went on to produce content for the likes of MLG, Machinima, and ESL. He now currently resides on the global marketing team here at SteelSeries and somehow got roped into creating this blog post you just read.No amount of echo , reverb or phase manipulation on top of the Stereo signal will recreate that positional info. High fidelity audio comes to gaming for the first time Hi-res capable speaker drivers and a lossless and lag-free wireless solution make Arctis Pro Wireless the only true wireless high fidelity gaming audio system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment