276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bratz 573418EUC 20 Special Edition Original Fashion Doll Cloe - Holographic Packaging and Poster-Collectable-20 Yearz Motif, Fan Fave Rerelease 2001 Replica-Includes 2 Outfits, Shoes, Bag and more

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While Forever Diamondz remains one of the only 2006 collections to truly utilize the cookie-cutter formula, it is a concept that would become prominent in the brand’s collections throughout most of 2007 and Spring 2008. Though Bratz dolls fared poorly at their May 21, 2001 debut — mostly due to the long-held monopoly by the Mattel-staple Barbie — their popularity increased the following Christmas. In January 2014, MGA revealed that Bratz would go on a country-based hiatus (only for/in the United States) for a year in an attempt to rebuild the brand after an admittedly first relaunch in September 2010 to celebrate the brand's first decadal anniversary, resulting from the lawsuit against Mattel, which was met with decreased popularity. I Never Said It Was Poison: In "Not So Hot For Teacher", the Tweevils frame the Bratz girls by putting up an embarrassing picture of Burdine all over school. He was introduced in the first edition Boyz collection in 2002 alongside Cameron as one of the first Bratz Boyz.

Bratz 20 Yearz Dolls: What We Know So Far! (UPDATED 07/24/21) Bratz 20 Yearz Dolls: What We Know So Far! (UPDATED 07/24/21)

You can do so by dragging the appropriate tools from the tab in the right towards the Bratz doll's hair. Girly Bruiser: In the episode "It's Not About Me Week", Yasmin actually drops a bully with one punch.Me and the girls have been working on a super rockin' senior project that we can't wait to share with you! She was featured in the Bratz Babyz film as a main character, voiced by Britt McKillip, and its official video game. You can create a wide range of styles and try out a lot of different options until you are delighted with the result! I’m obsessed with sparkling fabrics and anything pink, but I’m tough too – I’m a super soccer player!

List of Bratz dolls | Bratz Wiki | Fandom List of Bratz dolls | Bratz Wiki | Fandom

The Kidz Forever Diamondz dolls also come with second outfits reminiscent of the second outfits included with the Fashion Design Set dolls, along with a piece of jewelry in the same vein as the main collection. Along with the Babyz Forever Diamondz dolls were the Kidz Forever Diamondz dolls, also featuring Cloe and Yasmin in scaled-down versions of their main line counterpart’s fashions. Nigel grew to resent Cloe's friends for their odd way of speaking and in his words, their 'tacky' fashion sense and lowclass taste of locations such as nightclubs. The jury also ruled that MGA and its CEO Isaac Larian were liable for converting Mattel property for its own use and intentionally interfering with the contractual duties owed by Bryant to Mattel. She was also featured in the video game adaptations of Bratz: Forever Diamondz, Bratz: The Movie, Bratz: Girlz Really Rock and Bratz Fashion Boutique.She re-appeared in the Series 3 reproduction collection in 2023 as a replica from the 2005 Welcome to Fabulous collection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment