276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ibiza legend who founded legendary celeb hangout Pikes Ibiza and helped turn island into party paradise” HE was the sex-mad playboy who provided a tropical retreat for A-list celebrities to indulge their wildest fantasies.” Our individually designed rooms each have their own personality to make for a truly memorable as well as comfortable stay.

Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend : Pike, Tony Mr Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend : Pike, Tony

In the end due to his reputation and Ibiza legacy I thought there was a danger of him becoming a freak show and badge of honor to the sheep hurdling wannabes who've got the t shirt, An incredible story about a small, skinny, lonely bullied child, who against the odds, grew up to live an existence the rest of us could only dream about. Tony eventually loved his rollercoaster life and life. Mr Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend From a successful business life in Australia, and interesting upbringing, his story then turns to Ibiza and the reason he became the man he is remembered for today. I don't recall anywhere in the book where he took any time out to reflect on the self and know true happiness from within and could possibly be a reason why he constantly enveloped himself in a social environment? Independent Newspaper Tony Pike: Ibiza legend who helped seal the island’s reputation for debauchery with the Pikes HotelPoorly written, very choppy and without flow. Some boring stories were elaborated on (I couldn’t give two shits about boats!), and some juicy stories glossed over. I blame the author entirely - he had one job... Over the years I met and spoke with Tony again on many occasions; I was always amazed by his stamina, his charm and his ability to tell a story. I was of course saddened to hear that he had passed away but at the same time just so impressed that he lived – and boy did he live! – to be 85 years old. Pikes will always be a testament to Tony’s hard work and creativity; I imagine the team at the hotel are already planning to create a place where the many thousands of people whose lives he touched can pay their respects to him in years to come.

Inside Tony Pike’s Room - Pikes Ibiza Inside Tony Pike’s Room - Pikes Ibiza

Learn how Mr Pikes became friends or “lovers” with the ‘A’ List celebrities; including Robert Plant, Kurt Cobain, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Jean-Claude Van Damme Boy George, Kylie Minogue Julio Iglesias, Mike Oldfield…the list goes on and on. Tony’s hand-built naughty boutique hotel helped thousands of the guests fulfil their wildest fantasies – an abundance of pleasure…an often drug-fuelled orgy of life. TheRansomNote left a wonderful review which you can read here. It’s a great thing to see the story of Tony being spread far and wide. I had a love/hate opinion of Tony. I’m sorry, but there’s nothing impressive about shagging anything that moves. Not only did Tony screw a lot of people, but he screwed a lot of people over too.Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown Much-married, hedonistic hotel owner who partied hard with many a pop star and was known as the Hugh Hefner of Ibiza; John Donne may have written that no man is an island, but Tony Pike came close. Known as Mr Ibiza, he was the embodiment of Balearic hedonism, a brash, hard-drinking, drug-taking philanderer whose way with women would have made even the love poet blush.”

Mr Pikes by Tony Pike, Matt Trollope | Waterstones

Tony binged a 24-7 lifestyle of sex, drugs, and excess. Now, this legend of the Ibiza party scene recounts the ups and downs of his years in paradise - The Independent Mr Pikes: The Story Behind the Ibiza Legend by MT INK is one of the greatest books of all time to read. THE TIMES: Much-married, hedonistic hotel owner who partied hard with many a pop star and was known as the Hugh Hefner of Ibiza; John Donne may have written that no man is an island, but Tony Pike came close. For instance Known as Mr Ibiza, he was the embodiment of Balearic hedonism, a brash, hard-drinking, drug-taking philanderer whose way with women would have made even the love poet blush.THE SUN: HE was the sex-mad playboy who provided a tropical retreat for A-list celebrities to indulge their wildest fantasies. It's possible that Matt Trollope the ghost writer may have compromised this story for the sake of a target market, I felt a sadness that long standing relationships were almost a disposable commodity for a promised land that didn't exist. We have created a facebook group Here you will find pictures not posted anywhere else, and funny stories from friends of Tony throughout the years. DeepHouseAmsterdam too called Tony’s book a fitting memoir to the life of an amazing man, can be found here.

Mr Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend eBook : Pike

while his humble beginig and work ethic were unquestioned at the end of the book I felt that maybe due to childhood abuse Pike had a problem with love and commitment which suggested to me a constant search and unrest, The Independent: Tony binged a 24-7 lifestyle of sex, drugs, and excess. Now, this legend of the Ibiza party scene recounts the ups and downs of his years in paradise.But for all his faults, there was still something human and likeable about him, and there’s no disputing his ambition, drive and work ethic. Uncover the true story of Mr. Pikes, a hedonist at heart that went from a terrible upbringing to a dream life only a handful of people ever achieve.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment