276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Interstellar Soundtrack)

£21.37£42.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On this new EP comes four variations on 'Interstellar Love', a slick and unrelentingly well-rounded spacefunk track that leaves no cranny undecorated. First off I hate the PVC sleeve it comes in, the gatefold is hard to pull out sometimes as it gets stuck to the PVC sleeve.

The vinyl package includes a 4-page booklet with extensive liner notes by Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer. Listening for the first time now… there is really quite some surface noise… hope that gets better after 1-2 runs. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

According to composer Hans Zimmer, the only information he was given before having to come up with the basic idea, in one day, for the score for ‘Interstellar’, was an envelope from director Christopher Nolan with a note saying “Once we become parents, we can’t help but look at ourselves through the eyes of our children.

I love the album, but my LPs arrived dirty as sin, and full of hanging strings on vinyl and loose bits on all the surfaces. It does suffer from some inner groove distortion on a few sides and perhaps is a bit lacking in the low end, but otherwise an excellent pressing.I had a significant amount of surface noise on my copy on the first play through, like others (even after running it through the spin clean beforehand). individually numbered copies on translucent purple coloured vinyl, housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve with a rainbow-laminate finish. My previous experience with Waterhouse release of Westworld se1 3LP version was equally disappointing. While the film is directed by acclaimed Christopher Nolan (Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight), the epic soundtrack score was composed by Nolan's longtime collaborator, Oscar, Grammy, and Golden Globe Award-winning composer Hans Zimmer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment