276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chocolate Box Girls: Cherry Crush

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She's the only aspect of the book I really didn't like, but I can see that her emotional journey was an important part of her family's lives. Yes, the romance and everything was cheesy as hell, but it was also really sweet, and the gypsy caravan and the little fish pond were very cute. Si personajele au fost interesante, desi Coco, Summer si Sky au fost doar schitate, fara insa a fi aprofundate.

La un moment dat Shay i-a marturit ca ea il intelege, desi cei doi nu vorbisera niciodata despre el. I liked Shay Fletcher the best because when Cherry thought he was like a mean oy he actually was not. Honey doesn't want a new family, get dad and mum(Charlotte) got devorsed and she was still upset, so she was very mean to Cherry. A new series from Cassidy, based around a family of step-sisters, each of whom will be the central character in one of these pre-teen/teen novels.Family is the most important thing after all, and Cassidy effortlessly shows that with her story of change and self-discovery. Cathy is the bestselling author of Dizzy , Driftwood , Indigo Blue , Scarlett , Sundae Girl , Lucky Star , Ginger Snaps , Looking-Glass Girl , Broken Heart Club , the Chocolate Box Series (including Cherry Crush , Marshmallow Skye , Summer's Dream , Coco Caramel , Sweet Honey , Fortune Cookie and Life is Sweet ) and the first three instalments in the Lost and Found Series, Love From Lexie, Sami's Silver Lining and Sasha's Secret. J'aime l'environnement cosy d'une grande maison Bed and Breakfast du bord de mer et j'ai hâte de découvrir les autres filles au chocolat !

I literally read this in two hours and forty-seven minutes and in that time I felt about a million different emotions going round my head. But, when Cherry falls for Honey’s boyfriend, Shay, and her Dad proposes to Charlotte, there’s trouble. As justified as Shay was to not like the way Honey was treating him, I don't feel enthusiastic about how the climax of this book was handled.

En effet, à chaque fois qu'il doit voir ses enfants, il annule au dernier moment ce qui rend très triste honey.

The story concludes with Shay and Cherry traveling by canoe after Cherry is slapped by Honey and her lies as the canoe breaks down. Throughout this, Paddy and Charlotte have been planning setting up a chocolate business- The Chocolate Box.And her new family comes ready-made with the 4 Tanberry sisters, but best 3/4 because Honey, the oldest sister, is only interested in trying to see her estranged father. They move in with Paddy's girlfriend Charlotte and her four daughters; Skye, Summer, Coco, and Honey. Cum ne străduim noi, oamenii sa fim acceptați si plăcuti de toata lumea, uitând că mai degrabă pentru a se întâmpla asta, trebuie să fim noi înșine.

They're about the same age as Cherry and she's feeling excited, they could be like the sisters she never had. Miało być słodko, tak czekoladowo i radośnie, a jednak Cathy Cassidy pokazała, że to jedynie pozory w „Wiśniowym sercu”, pierwszym tomie młodzieżowej serii Bombonierki. I never did finish The Chocolate Box Girls though, and now I think it's finally time to go back and binge-read the series. Still sure that her parents are in love and her father is going to come running back very soon, she's horrible to Cherry, and she doesn't understand that Charlotte is now in a serious relationship with Cherry's dad.

I did love Cathy Cassidy when I was 10-13 though, and I went through a faze of obsessively reading her books over and over. Not Cherry nor Shay's fault though, because Shay couldn't take Honey's rudeness and Cherry was a nice and cute girl who was always there to heard Shay. After stayed at my book pile for about 5 months, finally i decided to read this when i needed a light reading. First of all - I am not the target demographic for this book, so my opinions come as someone who is older!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment