276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ghost Hunters: A Guide to Investigating the Paranormal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sandbach Directory". sandbach.org.uk. Archived from the original on 12 May 2008 . Retrieved 28 June 2008. Yvette Fielding (Most Haunted), one of Britain s most infamous ghost hunters, takes Girls Aloud, one of the UK s most famous girl bands into the world of the unknown I loved the characters in the book and how they developed as the book progresses and their personalities came out. It was all very well done and an addictive read Well, I understand this is classed as a children's book but I want to enthusiastically say that if your child is not as brave as a Knight then perhaps this isn't for them! I'm 31, I've had some paranormal experiences in my life and I love creepy history but I was crapping myself. I love Yvette Fielding and I was an enthusiastic viewer of Most Haunted, especially those live episodes over a few days at Halloween, so when I see that the Queen of Ghost Hunting had written a book I had to request it!

Yvette Fielding shares terrifying moment she saw a ghost for Yvette Fielding shares terrifying moment she saw a ghost for

LivingTV has not seen any of your filmed evidence, but will fully investigate your claims." Most Read Ghosts went from an interest to a career several years after Blue Peter. In 2002, Fielding’s husband, cameraman Karl Beattie, asked her if she would spend the night in a haunted house, with a camera crew. She agreed it would be interesting. And so the monster that turned into Most Haunted was born. Monster in the nicest possible way. It became something of a cult hit as well as a cultural phenomenon and roared way louder than you might expect from something you had to scroll down the listings (to Living TV, later Really TV) to find. Clovis of course scoffs at the whole thing, but when finally huddled around the Ouija board, with their fingers on the glass in the centre, they call on any ghosts nearby. It's not long before they wish they hadn't. With Ouija boards, War rooms, German soldiers and bonkers Uncle Rufus, Yvette takes you, the reader on a fast paced adventure beginning in Epping forest as we embark on a ghost hunt to find out who is in need of our help!When I first heard of this, I was highly intrigued on this. I know of Yvette Fielding from Most Haunted so I went "OH, she's written a spooky middle-grade. This could be interesting as she has first hand experience of this!". Most Haunted has been spooking the general public for over 20 years, presented by Yvette Fielding and produced by her and her husband Karl Beattie. More fans are continually introduced to the series through successful re-runs on Pluto TV and the ever-growing Most Haunted Official YouTube channel. Yvette Fielding has recently hit headlines following reports of bullying and toxic working conditions whilst working on Blue Peter, she remains the youngest-ever presenter of the show. Eve and Tom didn’t realise that millions of people around the world searched for ghost. They didn’t know that ghost hunting was something they could actually do. This experience led to her interest in the spirit world – and Yvette is now one of the most respected figures in the paranormal community. This is the second book in the Ghost Hunter Chronicles from Yvette Fielding. I absolutely loved the first installment, The House In The Woods so I was thrilled to receive this ARC and it didn't disappoint!

Yvette Fielding’s Most Haunted Theatres to be released as a Yvette Fielding’s Most Haunted Theatres to be released as a

Izzy Investigates with Pamela Butchart Blue Peter Award-winning author Pamela Butchart needs YOUR help in this unmissable event for children and schools. In her hilarious new book, The Secret School Invasion, Izzy’s school is being merged with St. Bartholomew’s Primary – their greatest r…

For decades she toured the country in search of Britain’s most haunted hotspots, scaring the pants off viewers who looked on from the safety of their sofas. Dianne Bourne (23 July 2010). "Yvette Fielding to give up the ghost?". Manchester Evening News . Retrieved 22 February 2012. Fielding and her husband were the celebrity subjects of a one-hour documentary for Living called Living With Yvette & Karl which aired on 1 November 2008. A sequel documentary entitled In Bed with Yvette & Karl which aired on Living on 17 January 2009, charted Fielding's hysterectomy operation and recovery. A full-length series of In Bed with Yvette & Karl, was then commissioned, and aired on Living during June and July 2009. In October 2009, a further documentary entitled Yvette & Karl: Life begins at 40 was broadcast. From February to March 2009, Fielding appeared in the ITV1 variety TV show Saturday Night Takeaway. [ citation needed] Oh. My. God. Yvette Fielding pulls a moonie on telly tonight". Heatworld.com. 10 May 2007 . Retrieved 22 February 2012.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment