276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PDP Rock Candy Wired Controller - Stormin Cherry (Xbox One)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think I've actually been using this more than my official wireless one to save money on batteries. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. If you need advice or support for your product, please in the first instance contact the support provider using the number on this support page.

However, the Micro USB port on the controller is recessed inside a square hole, meaning access is a little limited.

Currently, there’s only one wireless headset available for the Xbox One and that’s the Turtle Beach Stealth 500X. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. Standing at just over 10" tall, and intricately painted in the Expressive Soul coating, this Spartan will be a prized piece in any collection. Please note: Virtual goods are eligible for PayPal Credit with the exception of electronic gift cards and software downloads.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. There are a few problems with it, like the plastic feel of the pad and analog sticks is a little off putting, plus the head phones pop out every five seconds. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Featuring colored polycarbonate shells, brilliant white accents, and only the essential components you need, these officially licensed controllers are built for fun. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. let array = CONCAT_ARRAY( VALUES('Standard Description'), VALUES('Disclaimer footnote') ) in JOIN(array, ' ') Box Contents: Enhanced Wired Controller, 10ft (3m) USB Cable, User GuideCotton Candy Blue design is a sweet addition to your setup Xbox Series X|S controller with superior ergonomics and intuitive button layout Two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons Immersive dual rumble motors Standard 3. The vibration effect feels a lot more violent than the official controller’s though, due to the Rock Candy’s thinner polycarbonate shell. Switching between this and the official controller, there’s little to no difference in the smoothness of the analogue sticks.

Rock Candy provides an eight-foot removable cable with the controller, plus a breakaway section near the USB end so you won’t pull the Xbox One off the shelf if the cable gets snagged on something. After few months or random usage by adults, the main joystick on the left side just gave up and something underneath broke. A high-quality, detachable 10-foot cable gives you the freedom to play from your favourite spot in the room, then wrap it up with an attached hook-and-loop strap until the next time you play. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. I brought a Rock Candy Branded 360 xbox control to use for this game, windows detects it as a Rock Candy Control but it cannot find drivers for the device and not able to use it.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. With the Rock Candy Wired Controller you’ll find you’ve got the same rumble triggers as the official alternative. Whether it's a pounding, pulsating beat or a subtle quiver, you'll feel as if you've stepped into an entirely new world every time you play. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Not sure why I am having issues with this PC, as it is running windows 7 64 just like my other PC which never had a problem with the rockcandy controller. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Because it’s removeable, though, the idea is that you could replace it with a longer one if needs be. The official Xbox One Wireless Controllers have a much preferable matte finish that makes them feel more premium than the Rock Candy gamepads. Have to say, I've been shocked by how good quality it is - not much difference between this and the official controller and much, much better value.

For one, the Rock Candy alternative is made from a glossy polycarbonate shell that’s entirely translucent, allowing you to see all the gizmos and internal hardware through the case.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment