276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss Products Ever Ez Strip Eyelash Adhesive - Clear - 5g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also I find it extends the life cycle of my lashes since the glue is applied so precisely to the lash line, and I double apply, do my liner then apply to my lash.

Chang, Yong Chang, and Won Shik in Flushing, NY, and back then, the company was just a tiny start-up named Dae Do. I saw a viral tiktok of a girl using this in her inner corners with black eye shadow over it and it really lasted. The same goes for their 100% premium human hair lashes (which are, of course, found in the higher-end of the Kiss range). Each strand of premium 100% human hair is professionally sterilised before being hand-tied into false eyelashes, just in case you wondered.

Kiss Lashes are perfect for everyday use, especially the Kiss Natural lashes range, and their wispy lash designs that have been created to extend on your natural lashes.

Also if you don’t super concentrate the glue at the very ends of the lash it will start to lift after a few hours, though this complaint is minor since this happens with other glues as well. These great lashes are applied underneath your lashes, to create a natural look and make your eyes look more awake! it's stronger than one may think but it's not the strongest glue ever either, it's pretty good for what it is and super easy! You get great value for money with this multipack as it contains 24 Natural Wispy Wisps, all at different lengths too.We absolutely love the Kiss Brush-On Strip Lash Adhesive because it has a quick-drying and long lasting formula! Yes, Kiss Falscara lashes can be re-used up to 3 times if you make sure that you remove them carefully to keep them in top condition. Picture this, you've just been on a night out, and you really don't want to take off your gorgeous lashes. To apply the lash glue correctly, hold the semi-circular lash between your fingers, gently facing upwards.

The kit includes everything you need - one set of wispy lashes, a Falscara Seal and Bond, an applicator tool, along with instructions to ensure proper application! We also recommend that you only use Kiss Falscara Bond and Seal with the Kiss Falscara lashes to get the best results.So keep an eye out for them rocking Kiss fake lashes when you're scrolling through Insta or Tiktok next!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment