276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarks Women's Un.loop2 Walk Loafers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brought for my wife who had a pair of these shoes before and was so pleased to find that she still could. I bought them initially after a short hospital stay where a number of nurses were wearing them, so that seemed like an excellent recommendation! The Un Loop by Clarks, with a slip on style, features stitch and button detail for a handcrafted look. With two different styles to choice from; Clarks Un Loop and Clarks Un Linda they offer the same amount of comfort, and support but I wasn’t sure which style to opt for.

They have never rubbed even on the first day of wearing which is why I and most nurses rely on them. Crafted in an unstructured leather slip-on styling on top of a light weight sole, they feature stitch and button detail for a handcrafted look. As they were cheaper than I expected to pay, I tried them on with trepidation, just in case the shoes were too good to be true. Humphries Shoes can accept no liability for any change in the appearance, texture, quality or comfort of any product once shoe care has been applied.I love the shoes, I work as a carer in a home and I'm on my feet some days for 13 hours, these shoes are so comfortable, I would definitely recommend. As a carer working 12 hr shifts and on my feet for most of that time I need shoes that are light, comfortable but hard wearing. With gorgeous underfoot cushioning and a shiny leather finish, they are completed with the Clarks branding for a trust worthy feel. Ideal for people on their feet all day thanks to the unique lightweight sole, gorgeous underfoot cushioning and a classic yet stylish appearance.

Before I had the op on my bunion they were the first shoes that I wore that were comfortable and I have gone on wearing them all the time ever since.In the end I decided upon the Clarks Un Loop shoes as I can get away with not wearing black socks on the days that the sock fairies have been up to mischief.

These plain slip on shoes from Clarks are crafted from a supple leather upper with a rubber outsole offering flexibility and grip. I keep hearing good reviews about Clarks unloop shoes and am debating investing in some but it's alot of money! The black leather upper retains the iconic Clarks handwriting but with a sleeker appearance, while the strobel construction method provides 360?

A black leather upper is hardwearing and durable while breathable leather linings keep feet fresh and comfortable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment