276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nitecore P23i Long Range Flashlight -3000 lumens, 512 Yard thow, NL2150HPi High Performance Battery & Eco-Sensa Keychain Light

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When in the light, a complete circuit is made (as you can see, the blue light is on below.) However without the tailcap, you don’t have any switches, so can’t turn the light on. But that’s not all – the same mode button on the Nitecore P23i also lets you instantly access the strobe mode with patented StrobeReady™ technology.

The runtimes in both modes were accurate, with an error margin of a maximum of 10-15 minutes. Since I can’t time 45 hours at a stretch, I timed it running for about 4 days, and the cumulation number of hours was about 43-44 — that’s more than enough. Nitecore has released the P23i, a long-range tactical flashlight that uses a single 21700 cell. And it’s “strobe ready!” Read on for testing! Versatility is always at heart with all Nitcore flashlights, and the same theory applies to the P23i — its compatibility features are truly remarkable. These accessories can enhance the functionality and usability of the flashlight for a range of applications.In addition to the tactical mode which offers four brightness levels and strobe mode, daily mode can be used which provides the full five brightness levels ranging from 50 to 3000 lumens, plus strobe. The indicator will show the remaining battery voltage when disconnected from charging or when the battery is first inserted with a series of flashes. For example if the voltage is 4.2 V it will flash four times, pause and flash twice more. The indicator will also display remaining battery power when the torch is turned on by being steady illuminated for over 50%, slowly flashing for below 50% and rapidly flashing for below 10%. Remember that this typically happens with extremely cold temperatures (winter) and scorching and humid environments (summer).

I have been buying flashlights from Nitecore for years. They never disappoint. I work in dark dirty places and need reliable lighting. This flashlight gives that and more

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

The indicator also actually blinks out the (approximate) cell voltage specifically, and when the power is connected (or disconnected from being charged). The indicator blinks the ones of voltage (four blinks means 4V) then pauses 1.5 seconds and blinks the tenths. So four blinks, then pause, then one blink is equal to 4.1V Charging On the other hand, the charging time felt a little bit longer. But in Nitecore’s defense, this is the usual case.

Nitecore P23i має зручне керування за допомогою торцевих кнопок, що вкрай важливо для тактичного застосування. Торцевий перемикач забезпечує миттєве увімкнення та постійне світло, а кнопка Mode відповідає за керування рівнями яскравості та швидкий доступ до режиму СТРОБ. U-подібна задня кришка дозволяє встановлювати Nitecore P23i на торець, використовувати з темляком, а також запобігає випадковій активації. Матеріал Nitecore P23i - високоміцний алюмінієвий сплав з анодованим покриттям, який має гарну жорсткість і довів свою надійність у різноманітних випробуваннях. Також ліхтар має ударний безель із міцної кераміки, тому Nitecore P23i можна ефективно використовувати для самооборони, для розбивання скла або інших особливих завдань. Nitecore P23i може керуватися однією рукою, а компактні габарити роблять його ще більш універсальним та легким. Також важлива особливість – це можливість поєднання Nitecore P23i з додатковими аксесуарами від Найткор, які розширюють його функціонал та роблять ліхтар ще ефективнішим у складних умовах. Це, наприклад, виносна кнопка, кріплення на шолом, сигнальне світло, дифузори та інші елементи.

The cell needs to go into the light with the positive end (in this case, the “button” end) into the light. This is the standard way but with a non-standard cell. The P23i Flashlight features a 3-in-1 tail cap which is u-shaped and is compatible with any lanyard making it capable of resisting any accidental activation. The strike Denzel is made using hard silicon nitride ceramics, making it ideal for self-protection and breaking glass in an emergency. The flashlight is powered with an NL2150HPi 21700i Li-ion battery which can accommodate a 5,000mAh scope and run continuously for 45 hours while providing 15A on the ultra-low level. USB-C rechargeable and two-user modes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment