276°
Posted 20 hours ago

yobola Wireless Earbuds, Wireless Headphones, IPX5 Waterproof Wireless Earphones Touch Control, Bluetooth 5.1 Earbuds, 25 Hrs with USB-C Charging with Running

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

T2 enters pairing mode when opening the lid on the charging case. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and wait for T2 and the device to locate each other, then select Sudio T2 when it appears in the list. You will hear 🔈 Connected , confirming that the devices are paired with each other! Charging the batteries If T2 is behaving unexpectedly or you simply wish to restore it to its original settings, reset it by placing the earbuds inside the case and, with the lid open, press the button on the bottom side of the case for 5 seconds. The reset is complete when the LED light on the case flashes white twice. Great Battery Life - The wireless earbuds alone provide up to 5 hours of high-quality sound output on a single charge, and the included charging case provides an additional 4 charges, giving 25 hours of total playtime. HeadPhones: There's no on/off button, but they turn on and connect as soon as I put them in my ear. Sound is good. Battery life is good. Buttons to change song/volume/answer/hang up takes a little getting used to. You just tap/hold the circle icon on one of the ear pieces and that gives you an action. Its all explained in the instruction manual. I accidently change songs when readjusting the earpiece sometimes. Could be a bit of a design flaw, but I'm also still getting used to them. Touch Control & Volume Control - Together with smart touch sensors, yobola wireless earbuds can get ultimate control (Volume Control Available) without using the phone and largely prevent the discomfort like the physical button (90% of Wireless Earbuds: Volume Control Unavailable). With ergonomic and redesign, yobola wireless earbuds can fit and stay secured in ear canal even with intense movement.

Clear Calls - Wireless earbuds with 4 microphone design and ENC noise cancellation technology, can suppress 90% of the noise, Clear and loud calls can be made in noisy environments.Bluetooth 5.3 - Wireless earbuds with advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology, which can provide stable connection, don't worry about interruption on calling or listening to music. If your earbuds have removable tips, you can also soak them in warm, soapy water to remove any stubborn debris. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before reattaching them to the earbuds. Avoiding Water Damage If you’re using wired earbuds, it’s also important to wrap them neatly around your device or a cord winder. This will help prevent the wires from getting tangled or kinked, which can lead to damage over time. Avoid wrapping them too tightly or bending them at sharp angles, as this can also cause damage. Regular Cleaning Important things first: the sound quality is excellent – I listen to both music and podcasts while on the move, and the sound is equally crisp on both. Battery life is also good – without having timed it, I’d estimate 4-5 hours from a full charge. Charging of the charging box: connect a USB charging cable to charge. Charging: White light flash. Fully charged: White light on.

After the two headsets are taken out of the charging box or turned on, the left and right headset will pair automatically and enter the connection mode with the device. This is my 3rd one i bough but they don’t seem to last long at all. only 30 minutes at most. how can i return them?

Alternatives to Using Earbuds

A little late, but you can get little silicone sleeves with a little triangle that hooks into your ear. You don’t feel them and they keep earbuds like this in place perfectly Congratulations on receiving your new pair of T2! Use this guide to learn about pairing T2 with your preferred device, charging the batteries, and restoring the earphones to their factory settings. What's included in the box These headphones are perfect for those who want to stay aware of their surroundings while still listening to music or taking phone calls. They are also great for those who have sensitive ear canals or who have difficulty wearing traditional earbuds. Wireless Speakers

To clean your earbuds, gently remove any visible debris with a dry or slightly damp cloth. Be careful not to push any debris further into the earbud.

More Manuals From yobola

The only real negative is that the noise cancellation is not perfect: in high winds, or alongside a busy road, you will notice interference to your listening, though under normal circumstances it’s perfectly adequate, and a certain amount of awareness of what’s going on around you is no bad thing in terms of personal safety. Wireless speakers are another alternative to earbuds. They provide a more social listening experience by allowing multiple people to listen to audio at the same time. put the headset into the charging box and close the cover, and the headset will turn off automatically.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment