276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Massage: Book 4 Rod's First Rim Job And A Very Nervous Bi-Curious

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My husband and I both had a 60 minute 2 hand massage and were given a complimentary extra 10 minutes. I'm Amy, a sexy 39 year old British English redhead with gorgeous super-long waist length red/ginger/auburn hair. Rod comes back to see Steve for his regular massage session, and this time Steve throws a little extra into the happy ending mix; a rim job. Sean finished up stroking my back like Jack did and also applied more oil to my ass, rubbing it in between my cheeks as well.

It contains vivid scenes of homosexuality, adult themes and language, and it is not suitable for all readers, especially those under the age of 18. Just like the massage you might get at a day spa, you take all your clothes off and lay face down on the massage table. I could feel his finger brush across my anus and down to my testicles briefly before he finished on my back again.

Before he moved up to my side he also reached the inside and outside of my thighs with each hand and rubbed oil on me.

We figured it was probably because it was dirty and unhygienic - the therapist didn't wash her hands or the massage bed was dirty. I went home, showered, and had a bite to eat and then it was nearly time to head over to Jack's place. After Sean finished I opened my eyes and saw that Jack had moved to the stool in front and below my face.Hiya, I'm Fifi, i'm a 26 year old, with long Blonde hair, Bi-sexual, Big Boobs, a big Peachy Bum, fully shaved, a soft southern accent and a personality that will put you at ease and think we're old mates. Think of locker rooms, urinals, some remembrances from High School dorms… We all know our past and the moments when we feel attracted to a forbidden situation. The massage was excellent and the girls made sure we were happy with the pressure and as a previous review mentioned, they did not talk during the massage.

He spent close to 5 minutes massaging my back and then stroked me lightly with oil from my shoulders down to my waist. Then after we came and recharge our cocks we traded positions and the other guy would be fucking my wife and I would be fucking his ass. Or simply bring a same sex friend along with you to any booking at no additional cost(maybe split it? He spent more time on my ass as he rubbed me down lightly and inserted his finger a little inside my crack as he worked the oil in. I would say that a large number of my straight-identifying male clients simply want to experience how horny it is for someone to initiate intimate acts with them for a change, and they know another man is more likely to be confident doing it.Because they know you want to keep your social and personal profile low —never to make a complaint to the police. The first time Sean paused briefly, maybe to see if I would react, but this time I didn't and he kept going as though nothing had happened. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. He rubbed my entire back, except as he leaned across the table reaching toward my left side I felt the top side of his cock brush up against my fingers. I had confessed to Casey quite some time ago that I had curiosities from way back about touching a man and seeing how that felt, but that I would never be able to act upon those desires with another man.

His cock was dark bronze and my eyes became stuck on the well-pronounced vein that was visible running the top of his shaft. Sean then came around and massaged my buttock similar to Jack except that he put one hand on each side after working the right side for a few minutes. His hands seemed big and strong, and his chest looked as though it had been chiseled out of smooth stone. I felt his dangling cock brush up against my toes again as he reached forward and I could tell it wasn't intentional. As he reached forward to the back of my knee and ran his fingers up and down my calf I thought I felt his thighs pushing into my toes hanging off the edge of the table.He also had extensive training in massage therapies and had worked at a large resort hotel in the Caribbean giving massages. Sean was shorter than Jack by a couple inches so he stretched further to reach me and I felt cock brush the inside of my foot on the table. All she had to do is lay there and enjoy the guy from behind pounding the cock in her pussy even deeper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment