276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Badam Pisin - Badam Gum - Almond Gum - 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Avaram Poo Benefits Tamil பொதுவாக ஒரு தாவரத்தின், இலை, வேர், பட்டை என அனைத்து பாகங்களுமே மருந்தாக பயன்படும். Nellikai Health Benefits in Tamil வயிறு சம்பந்தப்பட்ட அனைத்து பிரச்சனைகளையும் போக்கக்கூடியது திரிபலா சூரணம். Firstly, I have to first admit that I have never tasted jigarthanda before, though I really wanted to. This edible almond gum is also obliging in dipping the severity of common coughs, colds, congestion, and many other winter-prone ailments.

Almond Gum/Badam Pisin (Jar) Almond Gum/Badam Pisin (Jar)

Simply put, it helps keep your heart healthy while keeping a variety of cardiovascular diseases at bay. Most of the people prefer having almond gum in the winter season as it helps to keep the body temperature under control. During the winter season, this edible gum fulfils the requirement related to the nourishment of the body, mainly protein. Common names: Gond Katira, Tragacanth gum, Katheera, Chahar Gond, Kathila Gum, ALmond Gum, Badam Pisin.This year I stared off with the most delicious, simply the best – Madurai Special Jil Jil Jigarthanda recipe! Uses of Honey in Tamil பொதுவாக யாராவது இனிமையாக பேசினால் நீங்கள் தேன் போன்று இனிமையா பேசுறீங்க என்போம். I t is related to the peach, apricot, plum, cherry and rose family and is believed to have its origins in the Middle East, Pakistan, Turkey and Syria. Badam Pisin Benefits In Tamil – பதம் கம் மூளையின் செயல்பாட்டை அதிகரிப்பதன் மூலம் உங்களை புத்திசாலியாக்குகிறது. Pirandai Health Benefits in Tamil நம்மை சுற்றிலும் எத்தனையோ நோய் தீர்க்கும் இயற்கை மூலிகைகள் கொட்டிக் கிடக்கிறது.

Thanjai Natural Almond Gum Badam Pisin Badam Gum Best First Thanjai Natural Almond Gum Badam Pisin Badam Gum Best First

To make this, you have to take clean petals of rose, make syrup by adding milk to it and put almond pisin jelly on top.

Although Jigardanda is quite popular in Tamil Nadu, not many people know the fact that Badam Pisin is used in makingJigardanda. Almond gum has a natural cooling effect that provides relief from problems like stomach ulcers, heartburn, diarrhea and constipation. Badam Pisin not just helps in weight gain, but it also helps in weight loss by altering the metabolic processes of the body. Additionally, people struggling with hemorrhoids can benefit from Badam Pisin, which helps rid the body of excessive heat. To set the Jigarthanda, take all the required ingredients – tall glasses, badam pisin, jigarthanda doodh, jigarthanda ice cream and nannari syrup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment