276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hilarious Sexy Man Willy Apron Joke Present Gift Hen Stag Accessories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HAPPY: [Deeply angered.] He had no right to do that. There was no necessity for it. We would’ve helped him. MISS FORSYTHE: Oh, he isn’t really your father! BIFF: [Atleft,turningtoherresentfully.]MissForsythe,you’vejustseenaprince

BIFF: [Still on the floor in front of LINDA, the flowers in his hand; with self-loathing.] No. Didn’t. Didn’t do a damned thing. How do you like that, heh? Left him JENNY: [Distressed.] Say, Bernard, will you go out in the hall? BERNARD: What is that noise? Who is it?

Tiny Willy Apron

HAPPY: Don’t try, honey, try hard. [The GIRL exits. STANLEY follows, shaking his head in bewildered admiration.] Isn’t that a shame now? A beautiful girl like that? That’s why I can’t get married. There’s not a good woman in a thousand. New York is loaded with them, kid! JENNY: Nobody. There’s nobody with him. I can’t deal with him anymore, and your father gets all upset everytime he comes. I’ve got a lot of typing to do, and your father’s waiting to sign it. Will you see him? WILLY: [Entering.] Touchdown! Touch—[He sees JENNY.] Jenny, Jenny, good to see you. How’re ya? Workin’? Or still honest? with them tomorrow. I’m just telling you this so you’ll know that I can still make an impression, Pop. And I’ll make good somewhere, but I can’t go

In the middle of her speech, HOWARD WAGNER, thirty-six, wheels on a small typewriter table on which is a wire-recording machine and proceeds to plug it in. This is on the left forestage. Light slowly fades on LINDA as it rises on HOWARD. HOWARD is intent on threading the machine and only glances over his shoulder as WILLY appears.] WILLY: I can’t work for you, that’s all, don’t ask me why. CHARLEY:[Angered,takesoutmorebills.]Youbeenjealousofmeallyourlife, HOWARD: I tell you, Willy, I’m gonna take my camera, and my bandsaw, and all my hobbies, and out they go. This is the most fascinating relaxation I ever found.HAPPY: He’s gonna be terrific, Pop! WILLY:[Tryingtostand.]Thenyougotit,haven’tyou?Yougotit!Yougotit! BIFF: [Agonized, holds WILLY down.] No, no. Look, Pop. I’m supposed to have lunch Sundays, making the stoop; finishing the cellar; putting on the new porch; when he built the extra bathroom; and put up the garage. You know some- thing, Charley, there’s more of him in that front stoop than in all the sales he ever made. for a while. Biff is one of the greatest football players in the country. GIRL: [Standing up.] Well, I’m certainly happy to meet you. This is the greatest day of my life. CHARLEY:Willy,whenareyougoingtogrowup? WILLY:Yeah,heh?Whenthisgameisover,Charley,you’llbelaughingoutofthe

LINDA: Willy? [There is no answer. LINDA waits. BIFF gets up off his bed. He is still in his clothes. HAPPY sits up. BIFF stands listening.] [With real fear.] Willy, answer me! Willy! [There is the sound of a car starting and moving away at full speed.] No! come out. I think there’s a law in Massachusetts about it, so don’t come out. It may be that new room clerk. He looked very mean. So don’t come out. It’s a mistake, there’s no fire. across this desk! You mustn’t tell me you’ve got people to see—I put thirty-four years into this firm, Howard, and now I can’t pay my insurance! You can’t eat the orange and throw the peel away—a man is not a piece of fruit! [After a pause.] Now pay attention. Your father—in 1928 I had a big year. I averaged a hundred and seventy dollars a week in commissions. BIFF: [Now angry at WILLY for not crediting his sympathy.] Don’t take it that way! You think it was easy walking into that office after what I’d done to him? A Fannying Around - The stag’s probably saved himself for marriage, so it’s time to school him on the female form. Our bestselling Vagina Costume is exclusive to LNOF and will make sure he looks a right fanny on the night. And we’re sure you’ll be absolutely buzzing when you find out about our Inflatable Rabbit Vibrator Costume. Give Em an EyefulBIFF: I kept sending in my name but he wouldn’t see me. So finally he . . . [He continues unheard as light fades low on the restaurant.] WILLY: He certainly will listen to me. You need those points for the U. of Virginia. BIFF: I’m not going there. points. You gotta talk to him before they close the school. Because if he saw the kind of man you are, and you just talked to him in your way, I’m sure he’d come through for me. The class came right before practice, see, and I didn’t go enough. Would you talk to him? He’d like you, Pop. You know the way you could talk. LINDA: And Willy, don’t forget to ask for a little advance, because we’ve got the insurance premium. It’s the grace period now. BIFF: [At the table, now audible, holding up a gold fountain pen.] . . . so I’m washed up with Oliver, you understand? Are you listening to me?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment