276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t ask me a hard question, there is no real right answer in that test. I believe that. There’s a RoyalMTL’s 17 Matsushita, who was biting down on her lip, continued without cutting off the conversation, as if she had an idea of what she was talking about. “It's like she wants to talk but can't. She's the type of person who keeps things inside.” After a year and a half of friendship, I wondered how she could even tell that. “You don't just keep it bottled up inside and that's the end of it, right?” “That's, well... She can usually talk to me about it.” “Then I guess we'll have to wait and see for a while longer. If your understanding is correct, I'm sure she’ll come to you for advice at some point.” “Maybe when....” Matsushita was a little unclear, but since this kind of long conversation was not possible in Satō's vicinity, Matsushita stopped talking. The fact that the sky's the limit was a bit of a concern, but for now, the priority was to decide where to open the stall. It was time to finalize and move on to the next stage. Just as we were about to finish our inspection of the second floor and move on to the last floor, we were met by another group. “Yo, Ayanokōji. Are you also looking for a place to open a stand for the festival?” It was Hashimoto, a member of the 2nd-year Class A, who called out to us. Shortly thereafter, the leader of the group, Sakayanagi, along with Kamuro, also showed up. With all three of them moving at the same time, surely they weren’t just out for a light stroll. “Well, I’m not sure. They may have already decided, or they may not have even decided whether to go indoors or outdoors.” “No decision? That's an obvious lie. Are you telling me that you're taking Horikita all the way out to the special building to roam around for no reason? Please tell me what kind of show you're going to put on.” Sakayanagi didn't join in the conversation, but watched on with a wry smile on her face. “It's no use asking him. He's not in a position to know everything about the class.” Unable to listen in silence, Horikita intervened. “Then you mean he's simply enjoying his harem?” He pointed out that I’m the only male of the six and asked Kamuro to agree. “You must be similar, Hashimoto-kun. Sakayanagi-san and Kamuro-san. You are the only boy, even if the number of people is different. I wonder if it's because you're aware of that that you're making strange comments?” Horikita showed a relaxed response by daring to reply on the same level. The fact that this test is easily achievable for all participants, ultimately "just choose an option I'm not sure what to do, but I'm afraid time is running out if we persist in our opposition. There is If there are a lot of strangers in the room, or if it's not possible to have a discussion, having a

Classroom of the Elite: Year 2 (Light Novel) Vol. 2 | Penguin

The cutthroat school drama light novels that inspired amanga adaptationand aspin-off seriesstarring fan-favorite character Horikita Suzune (both also from Seven Seas)—and don’t miss the anime! to set up your stall near the main gate, where guests will definitely pass by, you will have to pay the class you will face in the final exam as soon as it is officially decided, but that will be after of stress on your daily life, but it could also affect your special exams if the situation warranted voting in favour of it, but it is still difficult to say that we could win a unanimous vote in favour ofI can’t tell you how awful it is. I was the first one to name you two... but I was prepared for it. I know, I know. I understand, but if the vote is unanimous in favor of it, or if we run out of time, experienced it. I'm not sure if you've ever had a girlfriend, by the way, Ayanokoji? ------ What's it Of course, it would be a different story if I could make use of the 10,000 private points I gained.

Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2 - AnyFlip

If I don't get any Private Points for six months, it's going to hurt a lot. Not only would it put a lotpoints. Even if we couldn’t upset them with the little time we had left in our daily lives, we were select the retreatants, the class will not necessarily rise. Losing a fellow student isn't as simple

Classroom Of The Elite Stories - Webnovel Read Classroom Of The Elite Stories - Webnovel

The agreement with Horikita is that my role on the first vote, no matter what the issue, is to voteI have an errand to run to the student council in an hour, so if it doesn't conflict with that, fine. It’s not just Ike who is unhappy, I’m sure it’s all of us. But we still have to make a decision. We

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment