276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ecoblaze Natural Firelighters ​​- Fire Lighters for Wood & Log Burners - Wood Wool Fire starters for BBQ & Pizza Oven Firestarters - Safe, Clean & Odourless Wax Coated Instant Firestarters - 200 Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is wood from trees that are planted, grown and harvested in ways that benefit the planet. Then look for fire starters that contain wood that is a by-product of a regular commercial wood process – the leftover wood bits (sawdust or dust usually) that are usually thrown away. If 288 cubes of fire lighter seems to be too much for your fire-starting plans, choose the 96 pieces option instead. Pros These Ecoblaze Natural Firelighters are my go-to if for some reason I can’t get the Log Barn Eco firefighters. These are very similar and are made of 100% natural wood. In this case, the wood is recycled spruce wood sprigs and tips from FSC forests. All such wood is grown and harvested sustainably to benefit the environment. The wood is shredded into a form called ‘wood wool’ and then covered in a natural wax to burn crisply and cleanly, producing enough heat to start the smaller pieces of your firewood on fire.

Each one burns for around eight minutes, which is enough time to to my kindling going. The flames and gases are odourless and non-toxic, so I don’t have to worry about anyone, including my kids and pets, from inhaling them. Pros Woodcycle Natural Firelighter Bags are just that: bags of recycled wood in the form of nuts (I think of them like Tea bags) and recycled wax. The bags are made of plastic-free paper, so they burn cleanly. The combination of these materials allows the fire starters to burn for over eight minutes when you light them, and after testing these, I did find they did burn for 7-8 minutes. This is plenty of time to get the kindling.

What out for poor-quality firelighters

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment