276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asrock DeskMini B660 Barebone PC, Mini ITX, 1700 (B660), DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2.5" SATA, M.2, VGA, HDMI, DP, USB-C - No CPU, RAM, HDD or O/S

£126.39£252.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Around the same time, Intel also started marketing enthusiast NUCs with a discrete notebook GPU soldered on the motherboard / integrated in the package. With a dual-slot GPU, there is very little gap between the top of the case and the GPU's cooling solution. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Sponsored NiPoGi AMD Ryzen Mini PC, Ryzen 5 5500U Mini Computer 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD (6C/12T up to 4.

GPU installation involves releasing a latch and fastening screws after placing the add-in card in place. The Corsair memory used is identical to the x300, it's from the same quad-channel kit, with identical main timings + tRfc (except for some minor sub timings).J'avais un doute concernant la hauteur du refroidissement du CPU Intel, mais pas de soucis avec le ventilateur fourni par Intel.

The efficiency of the turbo algorithm trying to behave itself within this 75w limit is just terrible. The 12600, kneecapped to a 75w limit, only can manage about 10K in Cinebench multi, so only about 71% of it's expected score (14,000). The DeskMini B660W is officially limited to 65W Intel CPUs, which will not be a problem for my i3-13100. Using such SATA drives also precludes the possibility of mounting a fan or a water-cooling radiator in the system.

End-users have the flexibility to choose their own CPU, storage device, RAM, and optional discrete GPU. DO NOT assume 47mm gives you a couple millimeters of wiggle room like on a regular desktop, this is THE MAXIUMUM height. Thus, any chip higher than a 12300 will be wasted, as it can't even turbo past this limit for a few short moments. It is possible to completely remove the motherboard and I/O shield from the tray, but we didn't find it necessary during the assembly process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment