276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Our Thing: An Australian Mafia Romance (Kids of The District Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Niyeyse oğlanla tanıştıktan sonra baleyi unutuverdi s:Ds:D Başta ne güzel onları da anlatıyordu ediyordu, sonra sevişmekten fırsat kalmadı herhalde. Their chemistry was perfection and I loved seeing Max and his dominance fall at the feet of the ballerina he didn't see coming.

More secrets were revealed in this story and I'm pleased to know that some part of this story got resolved. If you enjoy authors who can bring several different emotions to you, I highly suggest you read this one! This was such an emotional read that I'm going to need to take step back before reading Bronson's story, because if it's as emotional and heartbreaking and beautiful as Max and Cassidy's story, then I'm going to need to prepare myself. Reading the Kids of the District series feels like gorging on a deliciously scrumptious cake, despite knowing it's gonna be bad and hurt you irrevocably in the end, you just cannot help yourself from devouring it. But for those who want the full family saga, it has a greater narrative that is emotional, heartwrenching, and full of brotherly love.Nicci Harris has created something powerfully dark and mesmerizing within the district that is equal parts exciting and disturbing. The district's darling has seen the seedy underbelly of Max's reality and the dark encounters threaten to consume her entirely. Cassidy’s brother Konnor comes back into town with his new girlfriend blesk, but Konnor wants answers, he wants to know who his father is? Max kept evolving and so I needed to step up to the plate for him - he's a big character with lots of depth.

the book is about dense Cassidy who has a major crush on Max Butcher and convinces herself that a sexual relationship would be enough for her.

Sometimes authors try way too hard to make a character seem innocent and instead of innocent they just end up extremely annoying and this was one of those cases. Max is the quintessential bad boy mafia- alpha hole and while I loved how raw and carnal his character was, my favorite moments were the quiet spaces in between, where he allowed himself to be vulnerable (or at least attempted to) for Cassidy. The beauty of the Butcher and the ballerina is one that's profound, spellbinding, and a rarity among other gems found in this genre.

We don't really know much about him right now because we only get her POV, but right now he's closed off, he's quiet and doesn't say much about his life.

Each book represents a chapter in the broader narrative, introducing new twists, turns, and perhaps the occasional talking dragon (disclaimer: dragons depend on the genre). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I wish the book had a little different ending, since there was so much missed, but otherwise it was an absolutely incredible story. There's a lot of push and pull between the couple, Max doesn’t want to taint Cassidy by bringing her into his world but can’t stay away from her and Cassidy wants to be with Max but she ends up questioning her morals. The build-up of Cassidy and Max's relationship is a refined agony, honed throughout the previous book and unleashed with a ferocity only Nicci could create.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment