276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Library : Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids: Boxset of Board Books for Kids (My First Book of)

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. Packed with photographs of everyday objects and first words, this chunky board book with a carry handle is ideal for developing toddlers’ vocabulary.

This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. This collection is part of the Usborne Reading Programme, which can be used in concert with your child’s school curriculum or as a foundation for homeschooling. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. To stimulate babies senses to support them to reach developmental milestones with carefully thought out age and stage appropriate resources. Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids.

From touch-and-feel books to bedtime stories and non-fiction, we help 0-7s to learn, play and grow - sparking plenty of smiles along the way. Six "Here, There, and Everywhere" titles explore concepts like numbers, letters, colors, and shapes. With striking illustrations of everything from iconic landmarks to the traditional full English breakfast, this is a stylish gift for any visitor to this famous city. Once they’ve completed My First Reading Library, they’re ready to move onto Usborne’s My Reading Library.

Both First and Young Reading have four levels each, and Very First Reading is one level, bringing it to a total of nine. By stage seven, your child will be familiar with almost all the sounds of English and over 700 everyday words. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). All the books come complete with bright, lively illustrations, a clear font, and the confidence that many children and parents across the country have successfully used the series to become fully competent readers. Registered address: Unit 31, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom.

If you’re just beginning to take the reading journey with your child, My First Reading Library is a great first step. My Reading Library features 14 books from Usborne First Reading Level Three, 16 books from Usborne First Reading Level Four, and 20 books from Usborne Young Reading Series One. With these, your child takes the first steps in reading with your help, following the phonics methods used in schools. The final sixteen books from First Reading Level Two bring in more advanced vocabulary and sentence structures, and the stories are slightly longer and more complex. The perfect gift for any young animal-lover, this beautifully illustrated spotter guide is an ideal introduction to the world of creepy crawlies!

Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF. By submitting a review you grant us the right to display and use it in any way; please read our General Legal Notices for full details. These hard-wearing board books will soon become firm family favourites, and are the perfect introduction for very young children to the wonderful world of Beatrix Potter. The series is developed with expert advice from Alison Kelly and Anne Washtell, retired lecturers of English Education at the University of Roehampton.

They’ll begin learning longer words, two-syllable words, and words that start and end with more than one consonant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment