276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Hair Mask for Damaged Hair, 168g

£18£36.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now they’ve partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals.

After shampooing I applied enough product to lather the bottom part of my hair and left it in for a few minutes. Aqua/Water/Eau, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Amodimethicone, Steareth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 16035/Red 40. After shampooing and rinsing well, slather an egg-sized scoop of Treatment onto your ends up to mid-lengths. After leaving in the recommended 5ish minutes my hair is left feeling soft and refreshed and once dry seems so much less frizzy and knotty. The product itself as a wonderful scent and is smooth, think and creamy and is easy to apply and distribute throughout your hair.

Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Steareth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-37, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycol Distearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035). I apply the hair masks only to the tips of my hair (where there is the most damage) as I have lots of hair and it is a game changer with respect to making your hair look like you have no breakage and no split ends (not to mention, my hair felt so much softer overall in that I could run my fingers through my hair with ZERO kinks (which is a rarity)) and made styling my hair in the morning SO MUCH easier. Harnessing a beauty secret from ancient morocco, this luxe hair mask is enriched with argan oil and silk proteins to help revive brittle, dry and damaged hair. The product itself is super thick and conditioning, leaving in for a few minutes made my hair super hydrated and soft once styled.

The real botanicals infused in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - a world-leading authority on plants. Yes sure, it softens your hair to an extent but i would not say that it does a good enough job for it to be an "Extra Strength Hair Mask" like the name claims to be. I use heat and styling tools multiple times a day, nearly every day, so my hair can be dry, brittle and prone to breakage and I really needed some nourishing products to help save my poor hair! I tried this product simply because I just don’t have the time to keep going back to the salon for treatments. With a generous amount of 300 ml, you can enjoy the benefits of this amazing product for a long time.The packaging tub looks lovely however due to the wide opening/ lid it's not ideal for using in the shower - it might be best to turn the water off before you open that package and apply.

My hair is manageable, it’s soft,it’s healthy,it’s shiny,it’s brushable, it’s not chipping off,it has life,bounce and volume. Plant experts at Kew Gardens have endorsed the real botanicals in our Herbal Essences hair products. Whether your locks are suffering from over-styling, colour treatments or harsh weather, the mask deeply hydrates each strand for a softer feel and shinier look.I was impressed as i have used mask before but some are quite horrible leaving your hair feeling worse then before. In the shower it feels nice, its thick and creamy and glides through my hair nicely making it more manageable and less knotty which i loved about this product but i have other products that do that and more. It was nice to use but I felt like it didn’t stand out as I have used more affordable hair masks that achieved better results. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

Argan oil originally comes from Morocco, where women have used it for centuries as one of their main beauty rituals. A little goes a long way, so the product will last a long while, which is great value for your money. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Herbal Essences bio:renew Argan Oil is a 90% natural origin* hair mask, with naturally sourced ingredients and an active antioxidant that helps to purify and protect your hair.My hair is naturally very fried it sort of looks like a mix between polynesian hair and just crazy waves. I wash it 1-2 times a week, use no heat whatsoever and use no colour (virgin hair) I also only brush it in the shower whilst the conditioner or mask is in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment