276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mrs Hinch: Life in Lists

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Life in Lists, you'll find brand new self-care lists to provide the ultimate you-time, including. . . Get your Hinch on with to-do lists and plenty of relaxing, light-hearted activities to just have some fun with' Heat

We all know I'm a fan of cleaning and love Mrs Hinch, not for her cleaning tips but just because she's funny. What everyone doesn't know is, not just in 2019, but for a few years I've struggled mentally. I kept things to myself and started to self destruct a little because of how low I was feeling about many things in life and about myself. I am so overwhelmed by the amount of love I receive about The Little Book of Lists. I get messages every day about how useful you find it! So now, I want to give you even more . . . Secondly it’s actually got a years worth of Weekly Hinch lists in, and has a hard cover book to protect it properly.

Christmas Gifts

Not only that, Life in Lists also has all of your favourite Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh'n Up Fridays, along with new Monthly and Seasonal Hinch Lists, making it the ultimate notebook for a more mindful, organised life!

I also colour in the little images around the edge to make it prettier and use colour coded pens as I’m very visual but it’s fabulous just as it is. Filled with brand new lists to get you organised well beyond your cleaning cupboard, as well as all your favourite Hinch lists!We all live such stressful lives and it can be hard to take a moment just to breathe, but I want this book to be all about YOU. Something that we can all enjoy together. I am in love with this notebook. I’ve only recently following Mrs. Hinch and honestly I’m so happy I have. Having now seen it, even if I had to buy one of these once a month I still would, there is nothing quite like the satisfaction of sitting down at the end of week and seeing how much progress you have made! And of course, anything not completed yet can just get transferred to next weeks list, so you can see you are building progress over the weeks! This little book is all about giving yourself the gift of time out: time to plan, time to dream, time to relax, time for us to have a bit of a giggle and a de-stress. But thirdly, and most importantly, you can tell this is a quality product made with love, and is as useful as is it stylish.

For Christmas Santa got me Mrs Hinch’s activity journal. Now I'm not usually one to sit down and reflect or do self help crap and most wouldn't put the book as a self-help kind of book but honestly.... I've started noticing changes already maybe not solely down to the book but it has definitely helped. I sit down most days when I go to bed and go a little bit each day. Obviously I love the little To-Do lists... Everyone knows I love a good list and action plan but also its helped me stop and take a few moments to really relax. It's helped me look at each week in a more positive way and look at myself more positively. Its surprised me with how hard it was for me to look at myself positively and I've always known I am not as confident as I make out but I didn't realise how badly until doing the book. For anyone struggling be it you're a Hinch fan or not I highly recommend getting this book or something like it to help yourself sit and reflect on the weeks and the good things in each day. As a ‘list maker’ I can tell you the difference you feel when you sit down to write in this book and plan your week makes you want to up your home making game and you find yourself looking around for more things to do just so you can use the notebook! :) Every journal I came across in the shops just didn’t seem like it would suit my format of organising my day. So coming across this made me so happy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment