276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mental Fitness: 15 Rules to Strengthen Your Body and Mind

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

God knows what horror stories they’d already been told about the British armed forces – the circumstances didn’t exactly lend themselves to making a friendly first impression. Dieting can not only be draining but also have a negative impact on your mental health if you're trying to lose weight. In court, Middleton was convicted of the unlawful wounding of a police officer and common assault on another. They’d whizz past you, trying to get their clapped-out bangers to jump across rivers, but instead of soaring to the other side they dribbled to a stop in the mud of the river’s bank.

ant middleton - mental fitness – HarperCollins Publishers UK

Be the best version of you that you can imagine, and I guarantee that all the rest of it will just fall naturally into place. If a parent behaves in a negative way around their child, then, guess what, their child is going to grow up with a negative mindset.

It’s a mission that strongly echoes the Men’s Health credo, though his messages are delivered with a percussive force and in rapid fire. They’d left it to the hardened criminals operating in the village to sell all the weapons and drugs. My sense of connection with my environment meant that although the rational, logical part of my brain was telling me, ‘Remember that your target is in that building over there,’ there was another part of me that knew that the guy I’d clocked out of the corner of my eye needed my attention first.

AND fad diets – Ant Middleton’s Weight loss: Ditch the gym AND fad diets – Ant Middleton’s

We were only there for the tiny percentage of the village’s inhabitants who were up to no good, but they all responded as if their lives were in immediate danger. We learned from village elders – who were speaking in confidence – that the inhabitants were petrified. Tell them we put ourselves in that situation and we were the only people who could get ourselves out of it. My view even then was that we didn’t go to war to kill, we were there to stop bad guys from taking life. I’d catch an unusual movement out of the corner of my eye and whip my head round to get a better look.

Middleton’s decision wasn’t popular, and as the days without wind dragged on, more began to side with Humphreys. It’s so loud that when one approaches it can feel as if it’s personally attacking your eardrums and it kicks up so much dust as it comes down to land that you could be forgiven for feeling you’ve been caught in a sandstorm. This book is broken down into bitesize chunks and an easy read with great ‘aha moments’ that you can apply to your own life. Ant has some solid things to say about acknowledging your emotions, learning from your mistakes, and taking control of your present. If you plan for four days and it doesn’t work out, because life just does get in the way sometimes (!

Mental Fitness by Ant Middleton eBook | Perlego [PDF] Mental Fitness by Ant Middleton eBook | Perlego

This book won’t inspire you intellectually, and I think it’s fair to say that choosing this author for such an experience would be misguided. The people who love you will offer you constructive criticism, because they want you to be the best version of yourself that you can be. If you reckon you don’t have time to think about yourself because of work or your kids, just consider: what are you doing? All the time I was making sure I remained alert for potential danger – scanning the buildings that surrounded the market.What impressed me about this book is that Ant addresses topics that are important for his target market, which I imagine is young men who have lost their way or aren’t connected to their feelings. Middleton is clearly passionate about seeing people live lives of purpose and go beyond their limits. You get the impression from 99% of authors of this genre that they are just trying to fill the pages. Middleton recognises that the mind and body are often talked about as separate entities, but it’s only when they work in harmony that a person can reach their full potential. Physical activity has always been part of my life and once it becomes routine in your life that’s when it becomes a lifestyle and you can’t do without it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment