276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Gooseneck Kettle - Pour-Over Coffee and Tea Pot, Stainless Steel, Quick Heating, Matte Black, 0.9 Liter

£102.695£205.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And though I prioritized functionality over aesthetic, kettles earned points for attractiveness, too—after all, these devices tend to occupy a permanent spot on your kitchen counter.

Fellow coffee gear- Brew Beautiful Coffee. - Coffee Hit Fellow coffee gear- Brew Beautiful Coffee. - Coffee Hit

If you're looking for a pour-over kettle that's stovetop safe, please check out our stovetop kettles. When filled to its maximum capacity, the kettle brought water to a boil in under 8 minutes; to boil 3 cups of water, it took just 2 minutes and 30 seconds. However, some stainless steel kettles may give water a slightly metallic taste, which can be off-putting.For example, the lightweight plastic base feels very flimsy, and the stainless steel filter (which helps keep limescale out of your cup) is pretty much useless, only covering a small portion of the spout. Our round-up covers everything from budget options to the high-end, breaking down what we like, and even dislike, about each one. Registration is only eligible for products purchased in the United States on or after June 29, 2021.

Kettles – Fellow

Most of all, I just want a notification to pop up on my phone that tells me when my water is ready, because this kettle is whisper-quiet, especially if you're in the next room. Gooseneck kettles give you ultimate control over your water flow, which is why they're a must-have . Enter the Fellow Corvo EKG electric kettle, now reduced by 15% and perfectly sized to occupy minimal space while adding a sleek touch to your kitchen. We're confident in the quality of our products and have a dedicated team that ensures they're built to last. Alongside fully variable temperature adjustments, the Pro also offers a “guide mode” that provides preset temperatures for specific types of drinks; you can also program the kettle to turn on at a certain time in the morning.Still, the kettle is comfortable to pour (though a bit bulkier than the Breville), and its performance is more than sufficient for everyday use. In the past 7 years working as a professional product tester, I’ve been able to test hundreds of kitchen tools and appliances, and my work has appeared in publications like Food52, Bon Appétit and The Spruce Eats.

Kettles of 2023 - The Spruce Eats The 9 Best Gooseneck Kettles of 2023 - The Spruce Eats

I'm getting more distinguishable flavours coming through but I feel the brew has lost something as well. Editorial Director Taysha Murtaugh received a sample to test and found the kettle easy to control, with a steady flow rate. When the kettle was full, it took just over 5 minutes for the water to reach boiling, and with a few cups of water, it took around 4 minutes.Even though you’re only boiling water in your kettle, you’ll occasionally want to make sure you’re removing any built-up scale residue. The Fellow Stagg EKG electric kettle features a precision pour spout, variable temperature control, 60 minute hold time, an LCD display and a compact minimalist style base. Compared to other kettles I've owned, it's almost impervious to scuffs, scratches, and common kitchen wear and tear—and I’ve been pretty rough with this thing. Featuring a reflective glass base and sleek metal touchpoints, our new Stagg EKG Pro Studio Edition makes the ultimate countertop statement. The matte black body with a mirror stainless steel interior is further elevated by the soft glow of the digital display.

Kettle | Studio Edition - Fellow Stagg EKG Pro Electric Kettle | Studio Edition - Fellow

It comes with a few bells and whistles—namely, five preset temperature settings and a temperature hold function—plus a stylish matte black design. If you use a higher heat on a green tea, it could singe the leaves, leaving you with a very bitter taste,” explains Donaghey. Featuring a 1200-watt heating element, precise temperature control, and an LCD screen so you can keep an eye on the current temperature, this kettle ticks all the boxes.Coffee experts recognise that a slow pour is crucial from a brewing perspective to ensure a well-rounded and full-bodied cup of coffee. It all comes down, of course, to the quality of your coffee beans, and the Fellow Atmos vacuum canister will keep yours fresh and flavourful for longer. The curved handle has a hard plastic covering that makes it easy and comfortable to grip, and the same material runs down the kettle body, protecting your hand from all sides. It performed decently, as well, but it feels noticeably bulkier than the winning models, despite having a smaller overall capacity than most of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment