276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parks Theme Toy Story Collection Bucket O Soldiers Army Men Signature Collection

£22.31£44.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Toy Story Land • Toy Story Hotel • Alien Swirling Saucers • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin • Carnival Corral • The Magic of Disney Animation • Garden of the Twelve Friends • Games of Pixar Pier • It's a Small World • Jessie's Critter Carousel • PLAY! • Pixar Pal-A-Round • RC Racer • Slinky Dog Dash • Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin • Toy Soldier Parachute Drop • Toy Story Midway Mania! • Woody's Round-Up • Woody's Roundup Village Sergeant, or simply Sarge, is a character in the Toy Story series. He is the gung-ho commander of the Green Army Men, Andy's miniature plastic soldiers. Woody: "Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease." —Woody asks Sarge if he has seen Slinky Woody: "Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red! You know what to do."

In the end, Sarge and his men are some of the toys watching Wheezy's performance of " You've Got a Friend in Me."

Pages

Paratrooper #1: "And Let's face it. When the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go." This article is about the character in Toy Story franchise. For other characters with the same name, see Sarge. They appear in Disney's Hollywood Studios by the Toy Story Midway Mania! attraction in Toy Story Land as meetable characters.

Sarge is one of two Pixar characters with the name Sarge, the other being Sarge from the Cars franchise.Andy's House • Sid's House • Dinoco • Pizza Planet • Al's Toy Barn • Al's Penthouse • Tri-County International Airport • Wild West • Sunnyside Daycare • Butterfly Room • Caterpillar Room • Ken's Dream House • Vending Machine • Bonnie's House • Daisy's House • Tri-County Sanitation • Tri-County Landfill • Incinerator • Poultry Palace • Sleep Well • Second Chance Antiques • The Carnival Inside Out: Joy • Sadness • Anger • Disgust • Fear • Bing Bong • Frank and Dave • Forgetters • Jangles • Rainbow Unicorn Disney Characters introduced in Kingdom Hearts χ: Mad Hatter • March Hare • Razoul • Royal Guards • Maurice • Gaston Hasbro denied Pixar the use of the name G.I. Joe when it was informed that a G.I. Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid. Pixar used a generic Army Men action figure ( Combat Carl) instead.

Great soilders in great condition at a fab price ,my 4 year old grandson loves them and has hours of fun :) Sarge: "Sir, yes sir! Red alert! All civilians fall in position now! Single file! Let's move, move, move!" —Woody alerts Sarge about the yard sale outside Aladdin: Aladdin • Jasmine • The Sultan • Prince Achmed • Gazeem • Razoul • Rajah • Iago • Abu • Genie • Jafar • Magic Carpet • Pink Flamingo • Beggar Jafar • Golden Scarab Beetle • Magic Lamp • Snake Charmer • Golden Camel Literally the only things that this set is missing is more of the metal detector soldiers (there's just one here, which is the injured one) and the medic trooper (who's never been made). If those were included, I would have given this entire set a 10/10 for movie accuracy! Even the paratroopers are exactly how they should look (not the case with the Toy Story Collection version I have). As you can see below in my recreated shot, all the poses seen during the army man sequence in Toy Story are here. I absolutely love that! Toy Story 4 is the only Toy Story movie in which Sarge doesn't appear making him one of the few of Andy's toys from the first three movies who doesn't appear in the fourth movie.

You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Original Worlds: Destiny Islands • Traverse Town • Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion • Disney Castle/Disney Town/Timeless River • Dive to the Heart • End of the World • Realm of Darkness • Twilight Town/ Mysterious Tower • The World That Never Was • Castle That Never Was • Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion • Keyblade Graveyard • Daybreak Town/Scala ad Caelum Sarge is first seen in Toy Story when Woody asks him if he’s seen Slinky, to which he replies he hasn't. Monsters, Inc.: Boo • Needleman • Waxford • C.D.A. Agent • Mike Wazowski • Celia Mae • Flint • Mr. Waternoose • James P. Sullivan • Randall Boggs • Roz • Phlegm • Charlie • Simulation Kid • Garbage Cube • Harley • Spike

Beauty and the Beast: Belle • Maurice • Chip Potts • Mrs. Potts • Gaston • LeFou • FrouFrou • Chapeau • Plumette • Beast • Cogsworth • Lumiere • The Enchantress Disney Worlds: Wonderland • Deep Jungle • Olympus Coliseum/ Underworld/ Olympus • Agrabah • Atlantica • Halloween Town/ Christmas Town • Neverland • Hundred Acre Wood • The Land of Dragons • Beast's Castle • Port Royal/ The Caribbean • Pride Lands • Space Paranoids • Dwarf Woodlands • Castle of Dreams • Deep Space • La Cité des Cloches • The Grid • Prankster's Paradise • Country of the Musketeers • Toy Box • Kingdom of Corona • Monstropolis • Arendelle • San Fransokyo • Game Central Station/ Niceland/ Cy-Bug Sector/ Candy Kingdom Films: You've Got a Friend in Me • Strange Things • I Will Go Sailing No More • Woody's Roundup • When She Loved Me • We Belong Together • Dream Weaver • Le Freak • Battlesaurs Theme • The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy • I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away • Livin' Thing • Gravity • The Star-Spangled Banner They appear in Toy Story 3: The Video Game, with the player playing as them while flying in their parachutes and landing on special areas. Video Games: Toy Story: The Video Game • Toy Story 2: The Video Game • Toy Story 3: The Video Game • Toy Story: Animated StoryBook • Toy Story: Activity Center • Toy Story 2: Activity Center • Toy Story Racer • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Online • Toy Story Mania! • Toy Story: Smash It! • Toy Story Drop! • Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure • Disney Infinity • Disney Crossy Road • LEGO The Incredibles • Kingdom Hearts III • Disney Emoji Blitz • Disney Heroes: Battle Mode • Disney Getaway Blast

Villains: Xehanort • Ansem • Xemnas • Maleficent • Pete • Vanitas • Xigbar/Braig • Xaldin • Vexen • Lexaeus • Zexion • Saïx/Isa • Demyx • Luxord • Marluxia • Larxene • Terra-Xehanort • Young Xehanort • Xehanort's Guardian The Lion King: Simba • Nala • Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed • Ostrich • Gazelle • Rhino • Hippo • Zebra • Blue Beetle • Grub • Zazu • Rafiki • Timon • Pumbaa • Mufasa • Scar Tangled: Rapunzel • Flynn Rider • Stabbington Brothers • Pub Thugs • Attila • Vlad • Big Nose • Hook Hand • Ulf • Shorty • Pascal • Maximus • Mother Gothel • The King • The Queen • Captain of the Guards • Warthog • The Lantern Once the yard sale is announced, Sarge assists Buzz in gathering the toys together for an emergency roll call. Once the yard sale is announced, Sarge assists Buzz and Woody in gathering the toys together for an emergency roll call.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment