276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liaison Brow Bond Eyebrow Growth Serum - Brow Growth Complex - Boost & Enhancer for Longer, Fuller, & Thicker Eyebrows - Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free & Talc Free - Irritation Free Formula

£34.975£69.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trust me, I've tried nearly every brand on the market over the past 10 years, and all have disappointed until this one. I've been using the hair bond and shampoo/conditioner for the last couple of months but I'm not sure I see a difference. As a wannabe low-maintenance girl who values natural beauty, it's been a burden up until now needing to fill them in.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Liaison Brow Bond uses peptides to help boost your brows with all of the rich minerals they need for consistent and healthy stimulation as they gain natural strength and shine. between heavy falsies and expensive extensions, we embarked on a mission to formulate a natural growth option for amazing lashes, even without makeup.It seems that USPS will not allow people to refuse packages of items they purchased online unless it is an item I told the seller I did not want, which is what my documentation to the company and to PayPal show. I can't wait to see how much better they get over time, and maybe eventually I won't feel the need to use brow makeup at all. HOW IT WORKS - Our peptide brow serum will help to stimulate weak bonds still present in your eyebrows to encourage natural repair for full, healthy and strong results.

We truly believe that we make some of the most innovative beauty products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free, ironclad 30-day satisfaction guarantee! As with all products, please check for allergies and consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Details: Liaison Brow Bond conditions to help promote growth of thicker, fuller, natural eyebrows so you can flaunt your brows even without makeup. Essential minerals and moisturizing elements give your brows a strength, elasticity, and color like you’ve never seen.bottles (and months) later and I can say my brows are full and back to what they were before I started plucking them but even BETTER. How It Works - Our brow serum will help to stimulate weak bonds still present in your eyebrows to encourage natural repair for full, healthy and strong results. I’ll be honest I’ve noticed a difference after just two weeks - I’m also taking supplements from purolab - I will post before and after pics in around 10 weeks - spritz on dry hair not scalp and I just run through with my fingers.

One other observation is my brow area is slightly irritated temporarily after applying (slightly itchy/tingly) but nothing that shows visibly with redness or dryness or anything, so I'm also good with it! I've tried so many brands, but with sensitive eyes, it's hard to find one that doesn't make my eyes swell up. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond - we might need to investigate further to give you a proper response. Before I started using Brow Bond I had one really nice eyebrow that needed no help, but the other eyebrow was patchy and needed lots of filling in with eyebrow pencil.The Liaison team goes through rigorous testing of our products to make sure you will love them just as much as we do.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Also, when I tried to cancel the two charges with PayPal, I had to do so via the cancel a subscription route, which was odd because I DID NOT sign up for any subscription with these criminals. You need to be patient - the results were not instant for me, and they are gradual results, so stay consistent. We are about to report them to the better business bureau and report the charge to the credit card company to try and cancel that way.Peptides penetrate hair follicles to stimulate brow growth which in turn fortifies the eyebrows to noticeably lengthen and thicken them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment