276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ticklish Bet: F/M, FF/M Tickling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With that, Jen’s face reappeared through the door “Night honey, tonight’s been really fun! (giggle) See you tomorrow. Sleep well (giggle)” She then blew him a kiss and left, giggling to herself. As I got up to leave, she started to speak again. “Wait, there’s more. Now, seeing as I have paid your rent, it seems that you will be living here rent free for a week and I don’t think that’s fair, do you girls?” After dinner the two girls dragged Damien into the living room. “Now how can we punish you further?” mused Rebecca to herself. Jen answered her “I think I have an idea (giggle). She left the room momentarily and returned holding her ripe sweaty sneakers “Remember these baby? Hahaha” Wake up bitch haha. My it smells in here (giggle) Sorry, I had eggs for breakfast and they go right through me (giggle) But its just an appetizer for your breakfast hahaha”

Now that this one is finished, I will post my other 2 short stories which are 100% foot and humiliation orientated and 100% scat free Open your mouth slave” Damien opened his mouth wide as he watched take a large spoonful of her remaining rice and chew. But not swallow. She chewed for what seemed an eternity and the her face hovered above Damien’s and her mouth started to open, sending her half eaten and chewed rice falling into his mouth. “Chew it slave and swallow” Damien couldn’t hide his embarrassment. He couldn’t believe Jen had told them this. He told her in confidence. He sat there in silence. “She asked you a question slave” said Rebecca. Damien thought the question was rhetorical. He stammered a reply “To er masturbate” Wow… covered in spit, snot, piss and shit…this needs to go in nearest trash can straight away…but where can we find one hmmm?”Oh don’t be embarrassed hun” said Jen, sensing what he was thinking “I told the girls ages ago (giggle) Oh was that a secret? Whoops” The all giggled at this point “Yeah, ever since, myself and Rebecca have spent a lot more time walking around barefoot just to tease you (giggle) you must have noticed us wiggling our toes, because you always make an excuse and go to your bedroom with a bulge in your jeans. Why is that I wonder? (Giggle)” You have today and the weekend remaining on your contract, and it will only get worse from here on, so what I propose is that after today you will become free…”

Are you going to tell me now, or do we need to play our game again?" Amanda’s wiggling fingers were getting closer and closer to his feet as she waited for an answer. Good job doggy” she said patting him on his head. “Your supposed to take them to the laundry room now and load them into the machine, but that would take to long and I want to play with my doggy hehe. So I’ll do that for you. Aren’t I nice?” She wasn’t expecting a reply. “Yes of course I am, so that’s why I also washed the left over plates from our Chinese meal two nights ago. Why? Because I want more time to play a game with you (giggle)” Tim looked like he almost regretted resisting. Amanda's fingers went to Tim's feet ready to start playing. Time to wash it down baby” giggled Jen, holding the glass of her sweat to his lips and pouring it down his throat. This sent him running to the bathroom to throw up. All he could hear was shrieks of laughter emanating from the living room by his 3 tormentors. Oh silly me! I forgot to take your gag off! Why didn’t you say? (giggle) …By the way, four minutes hahaha!”Bye bye slave boy. Don’t miss me too much!” she taunted as she left, leaving him in silent anguish. Okay, now the rule is, you must swallow it all okay. If you spit any out or throw any up, you do it in this empty bowl okay? But that means you have to eat another piece, so for your sake I hope you get it right first time. If you fail all 3 attempts, then you have to eat from the new bowl you’ve made, which will be a hundred times worse, I’m sure. Do you understand? Now slave, you’re going to get what you wished for! Massage my feet. They are very tired” said Rebecca I realized Jess had been keeping some secrets from me. He had been dating a girl and wouldn’t tell me who she was because he was really trying to keep it a secret. Also a boy I had dated who was now at a different college but still was sometimes in touch with Jess (again, everyone liked him) had told him some things about this new girl he was seeing, and a couple things about me. He heard her say “Eww I think that was a wet one (Giggle)” He heard and felt the girls laugh as he gagged on the stench. Lauren then said to him “Still think my ass is perfect bitch? Hahaha!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment