276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HypnoDomme: Forbidden Erotic Hypnosis Secrets Revealed (The Mind Training Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the intensity of some of these sessions, your mental well being will always be My first priority. Despite the fact that my conscious mind instantly melts away whenever i listen to Your hypnotic voice, there must be a deep level of trust on a subconscious level otherwise it wouldn't be possible to achieve such deep and obedient trances. Goddess Lycia’s sessions range from sweet and playful, to seductive and mystical, to cruel and dangerous. Where you will also find intriguing and educational interviews with world renown mistresses, classifies and blog posts. Let these beautiful, college educated, ericksonian trained, stage backgrounded young female hypnotist enter your computer screen, then enter into your subconscious mind.

Goddess Lycia is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist who has been practicing erotic hypnosis since 2002. Thank you for visiting Erotic Hypnosis for Men by Mistress Carol, the home of the internet’s finest and sexiest erotic hypnotist: Mistress Carol. Your trances are the best I’ve experienced in over 10 years of trance and they keep getting better as I condition to your control. My mind blanks out equally quickly and I find myself deep in trance and submissively hypnotized before i can consciously work out what is happening and what You are doing to me. By purchasing and listening to these sessions you acknowledge that hypnosis cannot make you do anything against your will.Day by day, Night after Night, I learn more, I worship more, My destination is set, Goddess Saffron is my light. As a hypnosis professional and an expert in taking you deep into the sensual experience of hypnotic trance and fantasy, Mistress Carol is the absolute best at sexy deep hypnosis. This content and images relate also to types of power exchange, dronification, dominatrice a Londra and humiliation mistress humiliatrix. Subscribe now to her occasional newsletter to learn of new erotic hypnosis recordings for your audio pleasure, and bimonthly freebies, for subscribers only. Female dominance (femdom) refers to a BDSM scene or relationship in which a female is the dominant partner, or top partner.

Praised as “the best in the industry”, her sultry controlling voice will allow you to let go and enjoy the deep surrender of hypnotic submission. For Goddess Lycia, Femdom erotic hypnosis is an outlet through which to explore sexual fantasies at a profound depth, and is also a powerful tool in the behavior modification of her submissives and slaves. Your personal touch and regard for your subjects are truly what keeps me coming back to you over other Hypnotists.Mistress Carol loves to pamper her beloved subscribers and worshipers with a complimentary hypnotic recording session from time to time. She has addicted many submissive minds to her velvet voice and hypnotic eyes, and continues to brainwash horny boys into erotic frenzies with her skillful mind-fucking techniques. I understand that each kink is very subjective and so I ask that you are open and honest with Me, about your fantasies. As well as on Dickie Virgin – one of the most trusted and extensive BDSM directory, featuring professional mistresses and pro-dommes from around the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment