276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Pure Vitamin C 23% Serum with Vitamin E (Ascorbic acid) & Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrating Facial Serum, Reduces Fine Lines 0.67 fl.oz / 20 ml

£66.575£133.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The serum is formulated with a 7% concentration of a vitamin C derivative, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, which is more stable than pure vitamin C, yet absorbs into your skin and metabolizes into pure vitamin C in your skin to provide antioxidant, collagen-boosting, and brightening benefits. Ascorbic Acid: This serum uses pure vitamin C to brighten your skin while improving your skin texture and reducing the look of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) is a vitamin C derivative that is a gentle, stable alternative to pure vitamin C. It has antioxidant benefits and may even promote collagen production, which improves elasticity and reduces the look of skin aging. SAP also brightens skin tone as well as lightens hyperpigmentation, including post-acne marks. It even has antimicrobial properties which fight P. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria. How long have I been using this?: I had the bottle in the cupboard for a month before opening it and using it (I shouldn’t have done that and I should have kept this in the fridge – but I just can’t be bothered to refrigerate my skincare). So once I started using it, the product had already begun to turn yellow (you’ll see what it looks like in the Youtube video above, when it started to oxidise). And how yellow the product is in the pictures is what it looked like a month after opening and using in my routine.

Turmeric Root Extract: A natural antioxidant, this ingredient helps to reduce inflammation and improve circulation for a brighter complexion. Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium hyaluronate is the salt version of hyaluronic acid. It has skin-identical (similar to what already exists in your skin) properties and is used to hydrate and plump the look of your skin.Niacinamide: Niacinamide is known for its multiple benefits for your skin ranging from moisturizing and skin barrier protection to brightening and wrinkle-reducing properties. Niacinamide can even help regulate sebum production, helping to balance oily and acne-prone skin. Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, and Asiaticoside: These ingredients are all derived from the Centella Asiatica plant, which helps promote wound healing and skin regeneration. Please note that there are essential oils (bergamot and lavender) in this Korean serum, although it is free of artificial fragrance.

O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: This is a stabilized form of vitamin C that helps brighten skin, reduce signs of aging, and promote collagen production. It tends to be less irritating than pure vitamin C. Panthenol: Also known as pro-vitamin B-5, panthenol is soothing, moisturizing, and has healing properties. Meebak Cica & Vitamin C Serum is formulated with two kinds of vitamin C to brighten your complexion, plus cica to restore your skin barrier and soothe dry, irritated skin. Most vitamin C derivatives used in skincare are both stable and non-irritating. They provide many of the same benefits as pure vitamin C.

If you have skin that is sensitive to vitamin C, consider Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum. I Dew Care Bright Side Up Brightening Vitamin C Serum targets dull skin with its lightweight jelly formula.

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Also known as green tea extract, this potent antioxidant protects skin from damaging UV exposure and has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This study even showed that a 2% topical green tea lotion was effective in treating mild to moderate acne. Niacinamide: Helps even out skin tone and prevent future discoloration while also supporting a healthy skin barrier and reducing redness.Tangerine Extract: This extract is rich in vitamin C. This potent antioxidant protects your skin from environmental damage. Please note there are essential oils and added fragrances in this vitamin C serum. Benefits of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) in Skincare Vitamin C can also help brighten pigmentation by targeting dark spots, uneven skin tone, discoloration, and other hyperpigmentation issues since Vitamin C inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in melanin production. Melanin is a pigment that gives our skin color.

Tocopherol: Also known as Vitamin E, tocopherol helps to protect your skin from environmental damage. Citrus Fruit Extracts: A blend of lemon, lime, orange, tangerine, and grapefruit extracts and improves skin radiance and luminosity. Using a vitamin C serum during the day is a great way to provide continuous protection from environmental stresses and get some brightening effects. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: Also known as Pitera, this ingredient is derived from yeast and is full of vitamins, minerals, and moisturizing amino acids. It has also been shown to reduce the appearance of skin pigmentation. It has antioxidant benefits and helps to increase hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid) production in your skin, which improves hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier. Panthenol: Panthenol, also known as pro-vitamin B5, is a humectant and anti-inflammatory. It helps to hydrate skin and support its barrier function.Adenosine: An anti-aging ingredient that helps strengthen your skin barrier and provides anti-inflammatory benefits. Trehalose, Glucose, and Fructose: Sugars with water-binding properties that help keep your skin hydrated and plump. Additionally, it stimulates collagen production, helping skin to appear firmer with less sagging. It also helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide: A skin brightener, anti-inflammatory, and skin barrier protector. Niacinamide also targets the signs of aging, helping to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and regulate sebum production.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment