276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Universal OBD2 Diagnostic Cable Interface Scanner,Keenso OBD2 USB Cable for Benz B M W Citroen Car USB Connector V1.5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I’ve recently just begun my transition into the civilian sector and I was baffled as to the price of your typical software and/or scanner. I came across your program right before I got out of the Army, and I passed and spent way to much on a few different scanners. It was maddening. I think there are other parameters that this is monitoring pretty close to right on like engine temperature, RPM’s and Air Intake Temperature. With TOAD Pro, you get a lot of diagnostic power. It can read more PIDs than most OBD2 software. In addition, it allows you to adjust the sampling rate, range, or scaling value so you can see the specific information you need. With active testing support, you can also better diagnose mechanical issues. In the long run, you will end up saving money that would have been used to visit the mechanic to discover the problem. After discovering the problem with this tool, you can go ahead and save even more money by making little changes by yourself from detailed online tutorials.

Can you import CSV files containing logged data exported from Tunerpro RT into TOAD-Pro obd2 software and use it’s graphing capabilities? This adapter is compatible with all versions of Windows, starting with Windows XP. You don’t have to worry about any issues with your older PC. You also don’t need to worry about what type of OBD II protocol your car uses. It supports ELM327 and J1850 PWM, as well as high-speed HS-CAN2 and HS-CAN3 connections. You can even use it with non-Ford OBD II software. That said, you’ll have to manually install the drivers no matter what software you’re using. What is FORScan?

How Many Wires Does An Obd2 Have?

The plug itself has a well-thought-out design. Instead of a simple rectangle, it has a dimple in the top and bottom, with ribbing inside. This makes it very easy to hold on to while plugging it in and unplugging it. You won’t end up getting tempted to pull on the cable. On top of the plug is a green indicator light, which lets you know when it’s connected and active. One thig you won’t see is any kind of toggle switch. This adapter supports automatic MS-CAN/HS-CAN switching. A costly scanning tool also has the option to print out the performance data and diagnostic information from the scan on your computer. According to the brand of the adapter and the type of software in play, the adapter might be able to show graphs of performance so that analyzing the levels of emission and the performance of the engine is simplified. TOAD is suitable for home car owners who’re willing to save hundreds of dollars by finding and fixing it themselves. Or for professional car mechanics/service shops that need the latest cutting-edge detection and analysis software that’ll keep drivers safe on the road.

in your main ISTA/D deployment directory, rename C:\Rheingold\Ediabas\BIN to C:\Rheingold\Ediabas\OLD_BIN

K+CAN OBD2 To USB Cable

One very important fact is that every OBD2 device, including the Bluetooth adapters, will OBD2 codes generated by cars only. There are two important things to keep in memory. I verified that both pins 7 and 8 had voltage and that the connection from the chassis wires to the obd plug under the dash were solid. Cons: Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link only supports OBDII standard, does not support other diagnostic standards such as J1939, J1708, or J1587, so it cannot be used for vehicles using other diagnostic standards. This is the same software that’s usually reserved for registered and acclaimed car repair shops, manufacturers, serviceman and mechanics. TOAD makes them publicly available. The obd 2 software allows you to monitor the engine while it runs and see what the sensors are doing in real time. Add to that, can monitor up to 10 data values in graphical visual mode, seeing charts.

Meaning we won’t focus on mobile apps, but on laptop software. Frankly, we’re not fond of Android/iOS apps because (1) many get abandoned due to competition of new on-board-diagnostics apps, and (2) they’re not built by car companies, but mostly freelancers. Also don’t assume that once you have found the pin 8 solution which works with one vehicle, that it will automatically work with a different model. If you have more than one D-Can equipped vehicle, you may need to obtain a second interface lead and configure ‘pin 8′ differently.

VAG KKL obd2 to usb cable

Diagnosing your car isn’t as straightforward as it used to be. Prior to the days of advanced computer controls, everything was manual. These simpler, entirely manual cars were simple to diagnose, but they weren’t very efficient. Computerized controls allow modern vehicles to fine-tune their performance on the fly. You’ll always have the perfect fuel-to-air ratio, for example. I did and that program would not find the ports on my laptop even with correct drivers I did however have success with 4 other programs, Palmer PCMScan, OBD2SPY and Touch Scan. Paired with one of the many compatible diagnostic software or application, the OBD2 USB Cable allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and record real-time engine and performance data, view emissions status and much more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment