276°
Posted 20 hours ago

League of Legends 10307 "Ashe" Pop Vinyl Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

N.B: When purchasing Ashe, be aware to not confuse it with Ashe from Overwatch, which has similarities across the board, including the white-grey hair. 5. Lee Sin I’ve already mentioned how I’m not sold on DJ Sona’s looks but I think I would understand why she would be liked by most people. At least, I enjoy the gave her a unique look that makes her completely stand out, even if she would be placed close to the other League of Legends Funko POP figures: the orange with dark colors is a common color pattern, but it works out well. Coupled with a few gold details here and there, as well as her iconic red hair, Miss Fortune is just a great action figure to look at. Read also: Best supports to play with Miss Fortune in LoL 4. Ashe

A game opposes two teams of 6 players. Each one chooses his hero, and the strength of a team relies on the complementarity of each player to achieve the objectives of the mission. The games take place all over the world with about thirty maps: in Paris, in China in the Lijiang Tower, in Thailand in the ancient temples of Ayutthaya, in Nepal, in the United States on Route 66 or in a factory in Russia! DYNAMITE: Ashe throws an explosive that detonates after a short delay or immediately when shot. The explosion from Dynamite also lights enemies on fire, dealing damage over time.But aside from his outfit, Lee Sin’s focus should be on his hands, with the white bandages which are reinforced with red strings, completely embodying the fighter look and spirit. Moreover, he was given tattoos on his body to make the design look more intriguing. In this League of Legends Funko POP guide, we will be going through all the LoL figures available right now. Which champions got their collectible figure? There are also nice touches elsewhere, like the earrings, the goggles, and the signature name under her left eye. These are all things that turn Vi into much more than just an action figure, granting her its own charisma. 3. Miss Fortune

Overwatch is an FPS video game developed by Blizzard. Featuring about thirty heroes divided into 3 categories (tank heroes, damage heroes and support heroes), the story takes place in the near future in the heart of a world subject to daily violence. Not only were they able to give him the right looks, but even they even gave him the right facial expressions to picture that positive energy and that you should feel safe when nearby him. Even though you can’t see the smile directly, his unique mustache and eyebrows were able to make up for it. Moreover, they gave him the shield in his hand, further hinting at the warden nature of the champion. On top of that, I think that he has probably the simplest and most basic design out of all the 9 champions. I wished they went with one of his skins, rather than using the classic one since he’s just covered in green-ish bandages from top to bottom, making him look monotonous. This is where things get interesting. Even though Lee Sin, the Blind Monk is one of the least valuable Funko POP figures, I personally really like how they were able to blend everything in his design. I might be biased, of course, but I think it would work for most people.Similar to Braum, Amumu was one of the least expected champions to make it as a Funko POP figure. The Sad Mummy is only played by a few players in the game and the sad look doesn’t really give him extra appreciation points. While he might not be of big value to collectors, Lee Sin is personally one of the best designs in the collection, and considering it’s cheap, most people will have the chance to store it in their libraries. 6. Braum The best thing about the design is definitely the addition of the DJ set: implementing it into the design was probably a tough job but the designs got a decent result. It might not be super detailed but it gives out the right vibe.

These are also probably the reason why Amumu falls in the bottom end of selling prices, going only for a few tenths of dollars. 8. Thresh Beauty is subjective and I personally believe this principle applies to them Funko POP figures. As a Lee Sin main, I would obviously vote for my own champion but I think Ashe, Thresh, and Vi should all deserve to be in the top three. It might be weird, but I’m not personally a fan of the DJ Sona: Concussion: I would’ve probably preferred with another skin or look. Read more: LoL Arena Guide - Everything you need to know Which champions have their own collectible figure? Braum to me comes as a weird choice. He’s not that popular of a champion and he’s not played that often in the game as well. But somehow he made it as a Funko POP figure, and I was surprised to see his design work out well.

Overwatch Funko POP! Vinyl #441 Ashe

The only decent touches are the yellow eyes and the large tear rolling down his face but I feel like it doesn’t really give out the saddest look. And while they tried to give him the dissatisfied and depressed look with his body expression and posture, I’m not personally in love with it. If you are into collectible figures, you probably know what Funko POP figures are. With their recognizable design and vivid color palettes, they have a great appeal, even to those who might not be familiar with the theme chosen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment