276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Garden Shredder AXT 25 D (2500 W, Cutting Capacity: Max. Ø 40 mm, in Carton Packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The chippings themselves are not ultra fine but I think this is because we were shredding a lot of biggish branches. The quiet Bosch AXT 25 D shredder knows to impress through its low noise emissions and powerful shredding performance. We are committed to sharing our expertise with you, ensuring that you make informed decisions and find the perfect lawnmower for your specific needs.

As the razor-sharp turbine blades slice through branches, the open cone shape facilitates quick fall away of clippings. I've only had this machine for a couple of weeks but I've intentionally tried it with numerous different materials to see how it performed. All you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within four weeks of purchase. Large capacity collection box: The intelligently designed collection box with a 53-L material capacity saves time and trips to the compost heap.An exception is the new 2023 Lawnmaster impact shredder that uses a similar blade to the Bosch rapid 2200.

Whether you have questions about our products, need advice on maintenance and care, or require support after your purchase, we are always ready to provide prompt and helpful assistance. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Performance: the optimised drum cutting system delivers an incredible 175 kg/h material throughput with up to 40 mm cutting capacity. I agree with some other reviews that it could do with bigger wheels as it isn't that stable to pull around, but it's really not a big issue. It is very top heavy when you are moving it and liable to tip on rough ground, but a machine of this function is bound to have all the weight high up. When in action, I couldn't ask for a better performance, and although it's not cheap, I feel sure it will go on working for me for many years. Just Lawnmowers is a trading name of Calgary Just Companies Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.

I tried the machine on New Zealand wind grass which has tough lower sections and grassier top sections. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Bosch owners to provide you with a good answer. It's difficult to fit a rubble-sack-sized bag over there end of the box, and not too easy to shake the last pieces in to it. It works like a big food processor so I recommend having a spare blade as it will blunt at some stage.We invite you to join our growing community of homeowners, gardening enthusiasts, and professionals who trust justlawnmowers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment