276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It's all about speedo Bulges

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And perhaps we should stop being so judgmental. Peter Travis – who went on to design the interior of the Australian parliament building – expressed regret that his creation should have become a source of ridicule. “I’ve heard people saying things like, ‘Oh that fat old man looks terrible in Speedos,’ and I don’t like that,” he once told an Australian paper. “The point is, he looks just as bad in anything, but he shouldn’t be criticised because he wants to wear something to swim in. He’s not there for people to look at. Why shouldn’t a person who wants to swim wear that and not be criticised?” Maya Jama looks cosy in a red jumper as she greets fans on a night out in London after making her first public appearance with boyfriend Stormzy Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the timeline of a Royal courtship: from an under-wraps relationship to an engagement that thrilled Britain This Morning fans left cringing as Sarah Ferguson gushes over 'incredible' Sir Cliff Richard - only for the...

Terry Venables dies aged 80: Tottenham to pay tribute to their former player and manager with minute's applause ahead of game against Aston Villa I'm A Celeb star Tony Bellew's extreme reaction to disgusting drinking trial was CUT DOWN to save time in show:'He spewed a lot more!' What advice would Day have for the male who is thinking about opting for something smaller, tighter? “I’m not saying people should be hairless, but men should at least be aware of manscaping if they are thinking of going Speedo,” he says. “It’s about fit and cut. You need the right size for you. I quite like a retro, slightly loose, higher-waist [style].” It’s certainly what I wore to my swimming lessons in the 1980s. But my 1990s teenagehood coincided with a change in trends that was a blessed relief. Puberty + swimming pools + extremely tight trunks was a combination I could do without. Long swimming shorts – Bermudas – appeared (around the same time as The Simpsons, Cherry 7-Up and Global Hypercolour T-shirts). Then, almost overnight, it became unthinkable to swim in anything except long shorts. By the mid-00s, the Speedo was only marginally less out there than the mankini.

How Grace Dent overcame family tragedies to take part in I'm A Celeb before sensationally quitting show when she reached breaking point Kim Kardashian shows off her Christmas decorations with the tree-lined driveway of her minimalist mansion lit up with thousands of lights

I'm A Celebrity hosts Ant and Dec reveal it took two HOURS to film Tony Bellew's hilarious drinking trial Prince William 'has only read passages of Spare', but rejected two attempts by Harry to set up a meeting via a mutual friend after publication The Federation of Gay Games (FGG) is the sanctioning body of the Gay Games. From its statement of concept and purpose:Jade Thirlwall indulges in chips and descends into giggles while on a ride with her pals as she enjoys a trip to Winter Wonderland It has come to our attention that some or at least one of you cannot tell us apart. Even though we are both extremely attractive, we look nothing alike."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment