276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Agfa Photo 601020 LeBox 400 27 Camera Flash

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Best disposable camera for black and white, novices, natural light portraits, artsy shots, street photography, high contrast images. If shooting indoors, I'd just always have the flash on, and compose shots knowing that's the level you are working with. Best of all is, you get physical prints that you can hang up or keep in a scrapbook, rather than digital files left to languish on a hard drive.

Agfaphoto LeBox Flash Single Use Camera with 27 Exposures

Please note that although we do not take any payment from you until the goods are ready for dispatch, the banks and credit card companies authorise that amount to be paid for a maximum of five to seven days. As mentioned above, the AGFA comes with 27 exposures and of-course a pop up flash, but also comes with an ISO of 400, which is twice the speed of the Vibe model I used so the AGFA performed better in low-light situations compared to the Vibe disposable, which even shooting outdoors I felt a lot of my shots taken with it looked under-exposed, so if you’re shooting in low-light situations then the AGFA might be a potential consideration, however I did feel when using the pop up flash on the model the flash wasn’t as strong as it was on the Fujifilm model I have previously used and when I got the shots developed I did notice in some of the shots where the flash was fired, the subject was still slightly underexposed. The shutter speed is quite fast – 1/120s – and so this camera can be used to capture fast-moving subjects.With a good amount of grain and punchy tonality, it delivers memorable and interesting images, particularly on days with a lot of bright light and deep shadows.

Agfa Photo LeBox Ocean Single Use Camera (Pack of 2)

He is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts, holds a Foundation Degree in Equitation Science and is a Master of Arts in Publishing. This bulk pack gets your four cameras loaded with ISO800 film - which will give you the latitude to cope with sub-aqua shooting or overcast days. Often you can spot the quality of the product based on the materials used to make it, with some obvious signs of a cheaper product with certain types of material.Lomography prides itself on producing unusual films that give a retro look to your images - and this camera is loaded with a roll of LomoChrome Metropolis, which is designed to give moody, muted shots. I like the idea of carrying a disposable in my pocket on trips or regular days, or when I don't want to carry a bag, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment