276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude 5590 1.90GHz i7-8650U 8th gen Intel® Core i7 15.6" 1920 x 1080pixels Black Notebook Latitude 5590, 8th gen Intel® Core i7, 1.90 GHz, 39.6 cm (15.6"), 1920 x 1080 pixels,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this review, we will be discussing the performance of a Dell Latitude 5590 with the Core i5-8250U processor. To analyze the performance of this processor, let’s talk about its Cinebench R15 test result. Their LCD screens are used by all the global laptop, tablet and smartphone manufacturers including Apple, Dell, HP and Acer. Graphics configuration is another area where the Dell Latitude 5590 offers two options to choose from. Wanneer de TPM-update is voltooid, start u de PowerShell-opdracht in de beheerdersmodus om de automatische provisioning opnieuw te activeren. In the test, the Dell Latitude 5590 scored 1010 points. Comparatively, the Lenovo V330 (15″) with the same GPU performed better by scoring 1158 points in the same test.

Meanwhile, you should be aware that the price I mentioned above was only applicable when this review was written in March 2022. Hence, you might find it at a different price when reading this review. Therefore, I’ll be rating this laptop an eight out of ten in this section. Dell Latitude 5590 Processor (CPU) Performance Review Nevertheless, the Dell Latitude 5590 outperformed the Lenovo Thinkpad L570 which got a total of 998 points. However, the Lenovo Thinkpad L570 uses a less-powerful Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU. For dimensions and weight, the Dell Latitude 5590 measures 376 x 250.7 x 20.6 mm (W x D x H). Also, it weighs 1880 g.The parts, labour, call out and delivery charges are all covered by us, so you can be sure there are no hidden costs Intel Core i7-8650U 8th Gen (decent for heavier tasks, besides enabling effortless daily computing) Het hulpprogramma voor BIOS-update uitvoeren vanuit de DOS-omgeving als u de UEFI-opstartmodus gebruikt (niet-Windows-gebruikers)

Het Windows-systeem wordt automatisch opnieuw opgestart en de TPM wordt bijgewerkt terwijl het systeem wordt opgestart. Voer het bestand uit door de gekopieerde bestandsnaam te typen op de plaats waar het uitvoerbare bestand zich bevindt. Meanwhile, the display is one of the numerous areas where the Dell Latitude 5590 offers multiple options. For clarity, a single-core result is derived by evaluating how a processor performs when one of its cores is used. On the other hand, a multi-core score is derived when all the processor cores are in use. Opmerking 4: wanneer het TPM-eigendom wordt gewist, zullen sommige besturingssystemen automatisch het eigendom van de TPM nemen wanneer de computer opnieuw wordt opgestart (TPM AutoProvisioning). Deze functie moet worden uitgeschakeld in het besturingssysteem om verder te gaan met de update.Hard drive retention: Hard drive retention is not available on models with a soldered hard drive, including XPS 9315 2in1, Chromebooks or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro. From the test result, you can see that the performance of the Dell Latitude 5590 is impressive. Better still, you will even get better performance than this when you further upgrade the laptop’s RAM.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment