276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Intrepid Explorers: Tales Around Wales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HEIW does not record data for non-training grade staff unless in a supervisory or approval role for trainees, however we are aware that some Health Boards may use the system for this purpose. Your personal data is collected to support HEIW’s management of trainees’ training programmes, trainee placements, annual trainee assessments (ARCP) and the management of study and annual leave for trainees during periods of training. y. Byrddau Iechyd, NWSSP neu gyrff cenedlaethol fel y Cyngor Meddygol Cyffredinol neu Lywodraeth Cymru) yn nodi unigolion ond adroddir y rhain drwy borth diogel sydd ar gael i staff awdurdodedig enwebedig yn unig yn AaGIC a'r sefydliad sy'n derbyn. System Administrators should contact Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW) for queries regarding access to the system. Efallai y gofynnir i AaGIC gynnal adroddiad ar y data hwn ond nid ydym yn ei ddefnyddio at ein dibenion adrodd ein hunain.

All Wales Study Leave Policy - HEIW

NHS Organisations who wish to make use of the Intrepid Service are required to enter into a contractual Agreement with Hicom Technology. PLEASE NOTE: The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust will not be using the Intrepid system for study leave processing from 00:01 on Saturday April 1 2023. You will not use the Intrepid Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Intrepid Service or interfere with any other party’s use the Intrepid Service. Bydd eich data personol ar y gronfa ddata ymwthiol yn cael ei gadw yn unol â Pholisïau Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth a Data AaGIC gan gynnwys canllawiau Cyfrinachedd, Rheoli Cofnodion ac Ansawdd Data.Mae GIG Cymru yn cynnwys nifer o sefydliadau iechyd sy'n cynnwys Addysg a Gwella Iechyd Cymru (AaGIC) sydd â rôl arweiniol yn addysg, hyfforddiant, datblygiad a llunio'r gweithlu gofal iechyd yng Nghymru, er mwyn sicrhau gofal o ansawdd uchel i bobl Cymru. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of this site’s' collection and specific use of personal information by HEIW. Nid yw'n cynnwys holl fanylion pob agwedd ar y safle hwn o gasglu a defnyddio gwybodaeth bersonol yn benodol gan AaGIC. Bydd y trydydd parti yn ymdrin â'r data yn unol â'u trefniadau eu hunain ar ddeddfwriaeth Diogelu Data a dim ond os ydynt yn dangos eu cydymffurfiaeth eu hunain â'r gyfraith y cânt eu rhannu.

Welcome to Postgraduate medical training in Wales - HEIW

Intrepid is an online suite of integrated software products designed to manage training, education and career progression in the healthcare sector. Mae AaGIC yn prosesu data personol yn unol â'i rwymedigaethau cyfreithiol a'i dasg gyhoeddus fel Awdurdod Iechyd Arbennig sy'n cyd-fynd â byrddau iechyd ac Ymddiriedolaethau.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and for all activities which take place under your account. Fe'i defnyddir hefyd i ddarparu manylion goruchwylwyr clinigol addysgol ac enwedig mewn perthynas â'u goruchwyliaeth o gynnydd hyfforddeion drwy raglenni hyfforddi ac i gefnogi gofynion adrodd cenedlaethol y Cyngor Meddygol Cyffredinol. The database holds information relating to trainees and trainers in Wales in relation to aspects of postgraduate training, educational supervision and the management of trainees’ leave applications.

Intrepid Leave Manager: How to Cancel Leave - HEIW

It is strongly recommended that you do not have multiple instances of this system open at the same time (i. Mae data personol yn wybodaeth y gellir adnabod unigolyn ohono naill ai'n uniongyrchol neu'n anuniongyrchol pan ddarllenir y wybodaeth ar y cyd â data arall y mae rheolwr data yn ei gadw. Where identifiable and relevant, HEIW will make sure that you are able to have access to your information.e. maternity/paternity leave, jury service or other unforeseen circumstances may have an impact on a doctor’s ability to demonstrate competence and progression through their training curriculum. That there is a fair and lawful basis to share your personal data with the third party (this is accessed for fair and legal purposes at every eventuality).

Contact us - HEIW

Without this IT solution there will be disruption to the training of Junior doctors across Wales NHS resulting in an unacceptable service impact. Staff members employed by HEIW with specific authorised roles will have access to data entered into the Intrepid database as appropriate. If you have had a change of address or contact details, you will need to notify the Single Lead Employer (see Single Lead Employer section). The Complainant will receive an acknowledgement of their Complaint within two working days of it being received by HEIW. If you wish to get in touch or make a comment: Please give feedback - You can also learn more about BidStats.Health Boards in Wales will also produce reports identifying individuals for local reporting requirements. Under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 it is a crime to knowingly access this or any other system or modify its contents without permission. The placement of this single source contract to Hicom to extend IT solution support allows HEIW the opportunity to continue with critical service whilst undertaking a review and developing long term requirements to support education, progression and training of the trainee workforce for the future. Mae'r hyfforddiant yn sicrhau bod yr holl staff sy'n gweithio yn AaGIC (gan gynnwys y GIG ehangach), yn ymwybodol o'u cyfrifoldebau ynghylch ymdrin â'ch gwybodaeth waeth beth fo'r adran y maent yn gweithio ynddynt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment