276°
Posted 20 hours ago

final ZE8000 Flagship TWS Empowered by 8K SOUND/Bluetooth 5.2 / IPX4 Water Resistance/aptX Adaptive Supported/Snapdragon Sound Supported/Suitable for Music & Sport/White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An interesting question is, how Final succeeded in making ZE8000 to be balanced, natural and clean in a way not found before? The answer to this is that ZE8000 is engineered to reproduce every single note in a musical piece with the highest possible timbre quality. And of course the next question that naturally comes to mind is, what is the single critical factor that allowed ZE8000 to have this unique timbre reproduction? There is no doubt that the first step towards this was the design of the new f-CORE for 8Κ SOUND driver, the use of a class AB Amplifier and Rubicon PML CAP capacitors and, most of all, the Proprietary DSP Algorithm and FIR Filter, which makes all the computational work. However, I believe that the single critical factor for the unique timbre reproduction is that all these components were designed to live in the same eco-system, and this make them to collaborate as close to perfect as possible. Let’s start this comparison with the things that are not sound-related. Here, the AirPods Pro 2 takes the cake in every single category. The build quality, charging case, ANC, transparent mode, battery life, controls, and fit – the AirPods Pro 2 are significantly better in all these categories. Now, let’s get into the case. It’s rather light, and the quality is okay, but definitely not great. Once again, definitely not the APP2 level, and it’s much bigger so it’s not as convenient as it could have been. Also, the sliding way of opening the case doesn’t feel too obvious at first, and I’ve seen people trying to just open it by lifting the lid, almost destroying the case. The case is definitely something that Final could work on if they plan to release the successor anytime in the future.

Final ZE8000 In Ears | Hifi Pig Final ZE8000 In Ears | Hifi Pig

Describing the impact of electronic music on these is hard. What is electronic music? Carbon Based Lifeforms ambient? Astral Projection Goa Trance? Kraftwork? Aphex Twin? There are too many styles to sum up electronic so I will split this into the two differences I noticed that these excel and fail at. You won’t be listening to those hi-res files for perhaps as long as you might be expecting without a visit to some mains power though. Despite their impressive size, the earbuds hold just five hours of ‘go’, while the charging case has two more charges on board. We don’t have time, or space, to list all the true wireless alternatives that can outperform the ZE8000 where battery life is concerned. The audio quality blew me away. I have previously used the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Apple AirPods Pro, and the Sony WF-1000XM4 TWS earbuds. These sound the 'cleanest' out of all, thanks to its Class AB amplifier that reduces any distortion in audio. The audio is flat balanced, and natural (other places confirm that these do have a near flat frequency response curve). I listened to "Polyphia - Playing God" on these earbuds, and man, I got an eargasm on my first listening experience... 😳Wind cut mode: reduces "wind blowing sound" noise caused by wind hitting the microphone on earphone body.

final ZE8000 Review — Headfonics

Listening to strings the highs, I was impressed by the nuances in tonality that were revealed throughout this range. Vibratos and other articulations came through clearly making for highly analytical listen for a wireless IEM. At the same time, the ZE8000 avoids any uncomfortable extension in this range, perhaps sometimes at the expense if sparkle and snap. But the smoothness gave a velvety quality to vocals and brass instruments, while still revealing plenty breath and modulation. Summary It offers a few ANC modes, an 8k Sound mode (more on that later), an equalizer (with 4 bands only sadly), and a “volume step optimizer”. Now that i've heard some higher end models like the ZE8000 I know that the Nuarl isn't the be all and end all. But it isn’t far away from an enjoyment perspective. The Final ZE8000 support the Final Connect app, available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. The app offers several ANC modes, a “volume step optimizer” function to fine-tune volume increments, an 8K sound mode, and a multi-band EQ (though only 4 bands can be adjusted at a time). One important accessory to this model is the included app, which, amongst other things, allows you to have comprehensive control over your equalizer settings. And I will explain why this is important in the Sound Impressions portion of the review below.I was told these had a similar sound signature to the Sonorous III which I read was similar to the Sonorous X, as I couldn’t find the III on wavelet I opted for the X auto eq which improved the sound of these quite a bit. Highs become sharper (in a good way) and the bass went deeper and shook more heavily. Once you get them seated in their sweet spot, you’ll be treated to an impressive performance that rivals the best wireless earbuds in terms of soundstage and precision. What really sets the ZE8000 apart, though, is their natural-sounding frequency response and smoothness. Unlike so many other earbuds that tend to emphasize (some might say overemphasize) parts of the sound like bass and treble, the ZE8000 sound more like a full-frequency set of speakers. Their ability to reproduce all aspects of your music needs no extra help. The bass is rich and resonant, giving the sound an easy warmth. The mids are clear and distinct, but it’s the highs you notice most. Instead of sitting on top, demanding your attention, they smoothly extend out from the upper mids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment