276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let Me Stay (A Drunk Love Contemporary Romance)

£5.735£11.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anya had committed numerous evil deeds. Simply eliminating her would be too lenient a punishment. She deserved no mercy or clemency. As the two spend more time together, they begin to explore their sexual desires and become more intimate. However, their relationship is complicated by the fact that Connor is still recovering from the emotional trauma of losing his wife. Nathaniel Hadley is portrayed as a man who is cold and distant. As Nathaniel’s assistant, Sebastian, investigates the enigma surrounding Christina’s true identity, this intriguing concept lays the groundwork for an interaction that is unlike any other between the people in the story.

Her eyes widened, and her brain went blank for a good few seconds before she recalled what happened. Oh, that’s right. Someone drugged me at the graduation party last night, and I accidentally entered this man’s room while making my escape. The man was still fast asleep.The divorce agreement had been torn up as if it had never happened. Christina was still his, and she couldn’t deny that As Nathaniel was involved in the matter, it was not appropriate for him to speak up. Hence, he had lan arrange the event for him instead. Yes,” Nathaniel replied to the grumpy woman beside him. After a slight pause, he pulled her into his arms rather effortlessly and pressed his lips beside her ear. “Especially last night. That was very entertaining.”

There were some things Christina could not wrap her mind around, however. “I remember Hadley Corporation getting the chance to invest in Koandria’s medical project, so how did you find out that there was something wrong with the project?” Ouch! It hurts!” She feared physical pain the most. She wanted to retract her arm, but he grasped her hand tight.I’m not leaving . I’m going to sit here until the cake comes so everyone knows I’m Nathaniel’s girlfriend , while you’re just a toy he dumped once he was done playing with you .” Before they could even react, they heard a loud noise before they were suddenly surrounded by dead silence. It was as though they had reached an uninhabited wasteland. Nathaniel was protective and biased toward his people, and Christina’s protectiveness was even more intense than his. The protagonist of this tale is a young lady named Christina Steele, who is strong-willed and resourceful. After a graduation party that goes bad, Christina finds herself in a precarious predicament. Christina’s trip begins when she wakes up in the company of Nathaniel Hadley, a man who is as mysterious as he is attractive. Although the dress shirt was a little big, it was just long enough to cover Christina’s thighs, revealing only her slender calves.

They knew for a fact that Christina could never afford Sharon’s costly medical treatment, so the coercion had always worked like a charm. She was trapped behind the cold door, and she could feel a large body approaching. Nathaniel’s devilish face magnified before her eyes. Horrified to think what would happen afterward, Tina and the other designer began to panic. We’re still so young; there’s so much we haven’t done yet. This can’t be the end of us! When it came to punishing others, Christina might not be as tactical as Nathaniel, but in terms of ruthlessness , she was equally unforgiving.The rooms on the twenty-third floor were all reserved for the designers to rest and concentrate on work. Nathaniel did not deny it. “Sebastian is one of my men, and his incident is partially my fault. He’s good at his work. Moreover, it’s not easy to replace him with someone else and train them until they can work well with me. Therefore, I might as well resolve the issue and have him return to work for me.” Her return to Scenic Garden Manor, a location steeped in its own air of enigma, lays the way for deeper investigation into both her history and the possible future she may have. As Christina struggles to come to terms with her impending planned marriage and the unknown identity of the person who drugged her, the reader is led on a voyage of self-discovery alongside her. Even so , Christina was not bothered by it . It did not matter to her as long as her meal was not interrupted .

The gloating tone in Xandra’s words was palpable . It was as if she wanted Christina to realize what was happening . Christina was anxious, but she knew confronting him head-on wouldn’t benefit her, so she thought communicating with him would be a better alternative. He has never shown me any concern after so many years of marriage. Is he doing this because he changed his mind after we slept together that night? Her heart leaped with joy as she said that, for she knew that Nathaniel would never show up at the Steele residence. The speaker sported a rich baritone and sounded self-a**ured yet somewhat distant at the same time.A small shard flew out, leaving a cut on Christina’s tender and fair hand, with crimson blood flowing out. Christina’s small face was clearly filled with grievances, but she was defiant and refused to give in. Tina tried to pry the elevator door open with her bare hands but eventually gave up since it remained. unmoving despite several attempts. After responding to their kind words , Xandra sat beside Christina and took a sip of wine . “ Feeling jealous , Christina ? ” The man was waiting right outside Nathaniel’s door. He immediately pushed open the door. “Mr. Hadley?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment