276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K, Blue (Amazon Exclusive)

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though, over time, I felt the desire to keep going - to play longer with less down time reloading and priming the toys for play. The Nemesis currently tops my list of fully automatic Nerf blasters right now; that’s how much I like this machine.

Overall, I love the Rival line and the Nemesis has earned all the respect its gained and I can't recommend it enough. The blaster is available in blue and red (each sold separately), so choose a color and go into battle as Team Red or Team Blue. Unlike other Rival blasters, like the Perses, where you can only feed rounds directly into the blaster, the hopper chamber on the Nemesis is detachable.The Nemesis MXVII-10K is named after Nemesis, the Greek goddess who enacts vengeance on those who succumb to hubris. It makes for a fun in hand experience for the older set like myself but for the target demographic of real actual children, that weight could be a problem.

The Nemesis uses the same conveyor belt feeding system as the other Rival blasters, the Perses and the Prometheus, to pull rounds from the hopper into the barrel to shoot.

This is a pretty neat fail-safe, to stop you from accidentally leaving it open and leaking rounds as a result. The Nerf Rival Nemesis is a game-changer in the revolutionary Rival series, with a huge magazine, great performance, and intimidating looks. I believe the plastic make up of this product makes it fragile in nature, at what this product costs, I feel it should be made of a more durable material.

Compatible only with High-Impact Rounds, the Nemesis can carry 100 rounds at a time which is almost a little bit ridiculous.Because if you have 100 rounds to play with, of course, at least one of them will hit your target, right? But if you are playing a long session, the internal capacity of this blaster helps even out this issue. The rear sight on the top doubles as the catch, so you flip this over and then you can remove the hopper.

Overall this is pretty rare, but it must be said that it does jam slightly more than the Khaos, but nowhere near as often as the HyperFire. I am serious when I say that I truly believe that NERF is for kids of all ages… including us big kids. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They’re fun to have and look great, but honestly, they don’t really add much value when it comes to the accuracy of your firing.It is also practical as it takes out the grunt work of reloading mags and carrying dump pouches with a load of ammo is so much easier than mags. This beast boasts an amazing high-capacity hopper that can hold up to 100 rounds that are not lacking in the impact department. Unlike previous blasters, the Nemesis uses a large removable hopper with an agitator that advances the rounds into its flywheels. Like the Khaos, I was also very impressed with the way the muzzle velocity held up in auto-fire with the rechargeable unit. But the problem with those solutions, of course, is that you have to design them and build them yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment