276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Slave his Mistress and her Mother: Part Nine A New Reality

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am Empress Akari. A Japanese professional and lifestyle Dominant based in Gloucestershire, where I regularly session from the elegant and well-appointed Pantheon Dungeon. I am also available to session in most of the South West, Midlands and Wales, including but not limited to Birmingham and Bristol. Personal duties will include the physical/ emotional needs of Mistress, amusement, sexual toy/plaything, physical comfort, waiting on Mistress as desired and needed slave agrees that Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use his /her body and what use they may put it to. Mistress will discuss all such instances in advance with slave, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits.

slave agrees that his/her body belongs to Mistress, to be used as She sees fit within the guidelines defined herein. As he looked at Mistress, he noticed that she was rubbing herself while talking to him – she was turned on by every single aspect of the situation. Her authenticity in loving her role truly showed. “Until we touch down in my home, we will give the appearance that you have some rights, just remember, in reality, this is not the case,” she took the gloves hand she was using to rub her pussy and grabbed his face. “You get fresh, or get out of line, even a little bit, and you will pay – a very high price.” She pushed his head to the mattress leaving her scent all over him. “The next time you see me slave, will be on our flight. I have some things to do and people to see on the last night in Berlin. It’s a 15 hour flight slave – rest up.” I’m different to most Mistresses. I see who I believe will be right for my kind of session,a mutual love for all things kinky. I like sessions to be fun,but I am still in control. I enjoy all types of play and am forever expanding my knowledge. Which in turn helps my sessions be more personal and professional. The slave’s limits are not set by her in a TPE dynamic, rather they are set by her master. Think about that for a minute. A slave has no limits. Her limits are whatever her Master desires. A slave’s master has total control over her. A slave doesn’t have the luxury to set her own hard and soft limits, a slave’s limits are set by her master. Again, a slave’s limits are whatever her Master desires. Safewords arenot afforded to a slave.

Respect and obedience are the two most important aspects of attitude. Failure will result in punishment The Total Power Exchange (TPE) is when one of the partners gives up total power and control to the other partner. A Total Power Exchange is also sometimes referred to as an Absolute Power Exchange or Consensual Slavery. Total Power Exchange in a Marriage Total Power Exchange (TPE) slave will keep an accurate record of both the act that created the need for discipline and the punishment that was earned.

slave shall inform Mistress of wants and perceived needs, recognizing that Mistress is the sole judge of whether or how these shall be satisfied. I’m easy to take too. I speak to all my potential clients over the phone and if they don’t laugh then they are not going to enjoy my session.I need to make sure WE both are going to have a good experience. The door closed and the light left the room. This was the first time since stepping off the plane two weeks earlier that he was truly alone with his thoughts. No torture devices, no one yelling at him or beating him – just himself. His entire mind was filled only with events from the stay at the prison, it was all that flashed through his head. It was like this was all he could focus on – it was what he had become. He drifted off into a deep sleep, and his dreams were filled with images of his Mistress, they had completely consumed him. Each time he was stirred awake, the constant throbbing in his swelled balls reminded him of what had been going on in his mind. Just as he had reached a state where he didn’t awake every 20 minutes or so, the door opened. Kaninchen and I do not have a Total Power Exchange relationship. Little Kaninchen is not my slave but rather my submissive. As a husDOM™ I do not own her and her submission, I am continually working toward and earning her submission every day. Power Exchange CircleAlso make custom Videos so message me your fantasy and will make into video if you to far away to vist

Mistress will use Her good judgement and fairness in deciding on the form of discipline, taking slave’s limitations into consideration. All discipline will be fair and not without cause. If slave has displeased Mistress as a result of Mistress not being clear on Her rules and/or instructions, then no discipline is justified or will be given. slave will strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with his/her capability to serve Mistress and limit his growth as Mistress' submissive.slave agrees to feel pain, which is part of the training process, and the training cannot be done without it. These novelty BDSM slave contracts are ideal for anyone living who lives in a kinky or alternative lifestyle. This Mistress/slave contract reads as follows: Professional and Lifestyle Dominatrix. I have been in the BDSM Scene on and off 20 Years . I have experience from both the submissive side and Dominant side which I find invaluable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment