276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TNC Complete - Plant Fertilizer Aquarium/Aquatic Plant Food (1000ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This said when using this fertiliser we recommend for safety reasons tomonitor the Copper level in theaquarium water and to usewhen necessary Copper removing supplements. Instruction Guidelines I’m minded to go with people’s advice and try upping to 2ml per day and see what happens. I read somewhere (it may have been one of Clive’s posts) that a phosphate shortage can interfere with nitrate uptake, so it seems worth a try to increase everything. All macroalgaewill be well protected when posted to youto ensure that it will arrive in the best condition at yours. The spectrum of your light output can make the tank look better also, much of this is down to what the user likes, but ADA Solar RGB really make the reds pop - seeing is believing.

Thank you-I didn't mention any values here because different amounts work well for different people. I would personally encourage you to aim for Dennis Wong's values: (in ppm) I have been unimpressed with the plant growth in my 20 litre tank since it was planted about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Plants seem to be surviving, but not thriving. My light is generous, and I have no significant algae. fertiliser compatibility - yes it's been talked about ever since Dennis Robert Hoagland started work on a combined fertiliser in the 1930's. You can find a few examples of fertiliser compatibility charts if you search on the internet. The primary reaction people fear in aquariums is that Fe EDTA will react with phosphorous in the presence of light. When an insoluble compound forms (like calcium phosphate or calcium sulphate) it prevents enough mobility to allow this to be taken up by plants. A problem that typically faces land fertigation is the reactions of certain ions with ammonia and sulphate salts.So I've just installed a Twinstar 1200s 3 days ago. And its nice having the ability to ramp up and ramp down the intensity of it. The dwarf hairgrass is doing very nicely, and I am gradually trimming that shorter and shorter because I want it to be very low in the foreground. We also have our own <" UKAPS nutrient calculator under development">, which should soon become available as a fully tested version.

Dose 10 ml per 100 litres of tank per week and increase the dosing when necessary up to three times a week. To make some plants redder you can eg reduce NO3 levels which initiates a NO3 deficiency which makes some plants redder- but it doesn't mean they are healthier. The price match offer is just valid for UK deliveries. We reserve the right to refuse a price match request. The amount of copper in TNC Completeis still so small that a overdose would be necessary before it would begin to reach an amount of Copper that is toxic toaquamarine life. TNC Complete is an aquatic plant food specially formulated for use in all planted aquariums. For aquariums where the fish load is not meeting the requirements to supply the necessary Nitrate and Phosphate – TNC Complete is ideal for making up this shortfall.I've seen the ' All In One Solution' for dosing all the salts in one solution - if this works and you can just dose everything in one solution without issue then why isn't everyone doing this? Is there a downside or reason not to do this? Would you recommend it? The other tank is more like a paludarium setup with a load of emersed growing plants, this is the only one that gets a fert dose after each water change.

TNC Complete contains a balanced blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium as well as Magnesium and all the important trace elements.

I’m beginning to point the finger at fertilisation. I’ve been dosing TNC Complete, using the 3x dosage which supposedly approximates EI. But I’ve just done some sums, and I’m not sure it does. So, taking an imaginary tank of 1,000 litres (i.e. 1,000,000 grammes), the 3x dosage of TNC complete would be 300ml weekly. Therefore our dosage contains the following: per 10 litres of tank water 3x per week will give a dose similar to the Estimative Index levels Be sure to change 50% of your water once per week to remove organic waste from the plants. It is not a kit I've used, but if it goes red? It probably uses this method In which case one of the bottles will be an acetate buffer (sodium or ammonium acetate?) and the other hydroxylamine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment