276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Authentic Karkar Oil 120 ml Traditionally made from Chad for Chebe Powder | Skin & Safe for All hair types - Straight | Wavy | Curly, Kinky, Thinning, Dry & Damage hair by Priddyfair Nutrition

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For this recipe, you should mix mango butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil and honey until you get to your desired consistency, and add a teaspoon of chebe powder. You can mix the powder with your hair cream without the Karkar Oil, but as I said, this depends on how you intend to use the product and how you want it.

This I noticed was the case with me when I applied Chebe powder and then did flat twists which I know now was not a good idea. It also has natural anti-bacterial properties and protects the scalp from parasites and other irritants which can cause dandruff and dryness.

It can also be used concurrently with chebe powder like the women in Chad do it, applying water, then the karkar oil and lastly chebe powder and that is repeated until the section is saturated with the oil and chebe powder before putting it into a tight braid. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility! Delight your loved ones with the opportunity to experience Chebe's natural potency—whether it’s powerful moisturization, enhanced strength, or luscious growth. After applying water or a water based leave in conditioner, the mixture of karkar oil and chebe powder is then applied to the hair, concentrating on the hair shaft and avoiding the roots or close to the scalp.

Honey wax: Honey wax is a natural humectant, which means that it helps to attract and retain moisture. Caution: Always do a patch test on your skin before applying any new product to your hair to check for any allergic reactions. It also involves using several deliciously smelling ingredients, which means that there is a fair chance that you will most likely get a craving for a midnight snack in addition to your shiny beautiful hair. Karkar oil also helps to slow down premature greying of the hair to keep it looking darker for longer.To use KarKar oil as an acne treatment, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and massage gently. The oil is extracted using a cold-pressing method, which ensures that the nutrients and beneficial properties of the oil are preserved. Evenes Ruth Mafupa is the founding blogger at Natural Sisters which is a natural hair and healthy lifestyle blog. These two items perfectly complement each other to provide you with all the key nutrients and stronger, thicker locks.

Chebe Powder is an ancient hair care remedy that possesses remarkable healing properties and has been the secret to Chadian women having long, lustrous hair for multiple generations.Even though Chebe powder and Karkar Oil won’t add clearly visible growth to your hair in a week, Basara Arab women of Chad have proven that Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil is totally safe and can supply nutrients and strengthen the hair. I had decided that I would use the hair butter on my 12 yrs old grand daughter, who has EXTREMELY KINKY and HARD hair.

We live in a toxic world but Priddyfair Nutrition Limited will continue to provide any natural, clean and pure health aid that will help our immune systems to live as healthy as possible within our toxic world. Karkar oil can be used as a hot oil conditioning treatment to deeply condition the hair for maximum moisture retention and making it stronger. At the average 6″ of hair growth a year, in 2 years, a person should have about 12″ of hair if there is no breakage. Step 3: Once your hair is fully coated, wrap it with a plastic cap to facilitate the absorption of the mixture into the hair shaft. Our chebe hair products are expertly handcrafted in the USA and contain the finest natural ingredients from the rich soils of Africa to give you the results your hair craves.The Chadian women then grind the Chebe seeds mixed with cherry kernels, Mastic gum, clove and some perfumes to make what we know as Chebe Powder. If you want to see the effects of Chebe for yourself, we encourage you to try it out for yourself and share your results on social media! It also has nutrients like zinc, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron and Vitamin B6 which detoxify, nourish and protect the hair and scalp for stronger hair that does not break easily. KarKar oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins, which make it an excellent ingredient for hair and skin products. Packed with healthy fatty acids like palmatic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid and stearic acid which moisturises the scalp and the hair, karkar oil is a good moisturising oil that easily penetrates the skin and hair shaft.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment