276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reebok i-Run 3 Ultra Compact 15 HP 13 kph Running Treadmill for Home Cardio Workout Routines

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Reebok i-Run 3 features MP3 input with built-in speakers. The onboard console keeps the user entertained whilst training so you can enjoy your favourite workout playlists with the integrated speakers at studio-level sound quality. It is the best way to keep the user motivated throughout their workout session. What can be better than this? Your workout is so much more fun with your favourite music on! Fully Assembled Although Reebok is a reliable brand and manufacturer, there are other great competitors in the treadmill industry as well. These are a few great, comparable treadmills to consider when shopping. GoPlus 2.5 HP Incline Machine The Reebok I Run is one of best known compact treadmills on the market. The first I Run to hit the market was incredibly popular thanks to its small dimensions that would allow owners to put them into rooms that a full size treadmill simply wouldn’t fit into. They weren’t without their faults however and subsequent versions have been trying to improve on the original with varying degrees of success. We took a look at the Reebok I Run 4.0 to see what changes/improvements Reebok has made. Here’s what we found. This is one of the quietest in its class and you can be sure that you won’t have any complaints from the neighbours as you use the Reebok iRun. As you may expect the top speed is a little under what you would get from a fully fixed treadmill (1.5 HP running at a maximum of 13kph) but this should be just about enough for the average user. The treadmill doesn’t have any adjustable incline features which is a shame, but it does have a set incline of 4 degrees. This is barely noticeable, but it has been shown that a slight incline whilst walking and running is better for joint health.

Other benefits include higher speeds that will cover most running needs, a range of workout programmes, and an informative, easy-to-use display console. All this, and the reasonable price tag, make this an excellent beginner to mid-level treadmill to challenge your home fitness goals! Reebok iRun 4.0 Voucher Code The light and slender build was designed with compactness in mind, and that is certainly one of this treadmill’s best features. Fully set up, it measures H156 x W75 x D133cm, but folded up it only measures H31.5, W75, D133cm, meaning it could easily fit under many sofas or beds.

Treadmills We Like

It uses an LED display, showing all the key stats. At this price range you won’t get a HD monitor – though you do get plenty of programmes. There are 12 pre-set workouts, plus three target programmes which are designed to get you through the beginner stages. Weighing just 56kg, the Reebok I Run 4.0 is lighter than most home (not to mention gym) treadmills. Delivery was once again excellent from my local store and they even sent me a text to say that my treadmill will be delivered within the next two hours (supplied by Argos). Some of the treadmills are also iFit compatible. This program allows owners to work out with a new personal trainer every day and change up their workouts daily. Owners can workout anywhere — from remote regions of the world to the comfort of their living room. Many models also feature an adjustable LCD monitor to allow owners to reduce glare while working out.

Lightweight yet sturdy, compact but high-performing, the Reebok I Run 4.0 Treadmill is a home treadmill with several cards up its’ sleeve. Coming from the household-name fitness company Reebok, you know this is a treadmill you can trust. If you’re in the market for a compact home treadmill that’s foldable, has a good number of features to keep you motivated, and is built by a reputable company with a great warranty, then we would recommend considering the 4.0. As an independent UK company offering Custom Made and Reebok Original (OEM) replacement Gym Parts we are continually updating and adding replacement Gym Parts into our portfolio

In addition to the 12 pre set programmes, you have a choice of 3 target workouts designed to focus on time, distance or calories burned. We love this feature, and found that we were pushing ourselves to hit that certain number of calories burned before ending our workout. Features Breakdown Adjusting the speed is done via the buttons just below the display – we would have liked to have seen integrated handlebar controls at this price, but it looks like Reebok opted for a more sleek and simple design for this model. Not a huge issue, but something we thought was worth noting. The Reebok I Run 4.0 really comes into its own here. The 12 programmes are easy to access, and offer a range of walking and running sessions designed to suit people of all abilities – from the simplest of walks to the most gruelling runs. The Reebok iRun does allow you to set programs from a range including 12 pre-set, 3 user defined, 3 heart rate controlled and a body fat mode to suit all personal fitness goals.

Includes 12 pre-set workout programmes, and 3 target workouts (with time, distance, and calorie goals). Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the Reebok I Run 4.0 and see how they performed. Reebok I Run 4.0 Features It makes sense that this is one of the lightest treadmills that we have reviewed due to the requirement of easy storage (weight totalled just under 62 kg). Please don’t think this gives you the ability to go and collect this from your local superstore. If you wanted to do this we always recommend two strong people and a large van, but would always pay the little extra delivery charge if given the option. Despite its light and relatively slender frame, this treadmill can not only handle most user weights with surprising ease, it also goes up to higher speeds than most treadmills of a similar class. The Reebok iRun is the ideal system for those who are looking for minimal setup and also the ability to use and store their treadmill away as necessary.

Detailed Review of the Reebok i-Run 3 Ultra Compact Home Treadmill

We compared the best Reebok treadmill models against competitor manufacturers, to help consumers find the best product. In our review, we include details about Reebok, treadmill features, warranties, usability, and fitness programs. We also detail the design, quality, and pricing of these treadmills. If you’re looking for a new home treadmill, then the Reebok I Run 4.0 Treadmill might be the perfect machine for you. If you’re starting the search or are narrowing down the list, Reebok is a name you can trust. As a worldwide leader in fitness, you can feel confident in knowing their treadmill features solid construction and frame. But just because this is true, it doesn’t mean it’s the only treadmill you should consider when deciding on fitness equipment. Workout variations, speed and incline settings, and fitness app compatibility are some features to look for in a treadmill. If you’re ready to get in shape and increase endurance, a treadmill is a perfect addition to your gym. It also includes hand pulse sensors for optimal heart rate training. The treadmill also has the 3 heart rate monitor and a body fat tester mode that you can use to perform goal-oriented workouts. In addition, it provides other details like distance travelled, calories burned, time, and speed. Built-in Speakers First, the I Run goes much faster: 16kph compared to 9kph – almost twice as fast. Additionally, the RunningPad offers no pre-set programmes, while the I Run has 18. Finally, the I Run’s maximum user weight is 10kg higher, making it more suitable for heavier users.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment