276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Farmacy Honey Halo Ceramide Face Moisturiser Cream - Hydrating Facial Lotion for Dry Skin (1.7 Ounce)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Farmacy is a “green” but above all an ethical brand. They work with local farmers to ensure better quality ingredients, grown in an environmentally friendly way. They notably have partnerships with two organic farms: Willow Wisp Organic Farm in Pennsylvania and Patent Wall Organic Farm in the Catskills, both grow the echinacea flowers used in Farmacy products. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

I would say the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer works best for me usually as a nighttime moisturizer because of how intense the hydration is. However, I’ve used it during the daytime as well when my skin is especially dry and needs an extra moisture boost and love it then too. Just depends on what my skin needs that day. I’ve found it works best as a nighttime moisturizer because of how intense it is, but it works during the day as well if my skin is especially dry. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); However, unfortunately, it’s still a bit difficult to find if you live in Europe. I thought that the brand would have launched this product with their European retailers by the time I write this post but apparently, they’re taking their time!I haven’t layered this under makeup a ton because I’m just not a huge foundation person, but I do wear undereye concealer and concealer on blemished. From what I can tell it layers just fine! Especially near under my eyes. I’ve been wearing a powder undereye concealer and if my undereyes aren’t properly hydrated it’s not cute. This moisturizer definitely makes a difference! (not directly under my eyes since I have an undereye cream for that area, but surrounding areas) People prone to dry skin should look for moisturizers that contain ingredients that prevent water loss and repair the skin's moisture barrier," aesthetician (and founder of her own skin-care range) Skin-care expert and esthetician Renée Rouleau tells Allure. "This is important year-round, but especially during the harsh winter months when dry skin can be even more sensitive." (For the record, these creams will work for not only sensitive skin but acne-prone skin, too.) Typically when I’ve used heavier products at night I wake up in the morning and feel this film on top of my skin that I need to wash off immediately. The Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer actually sinks in and I can tell a difference when I wake up in the morning. Just more plump and soft! Has helped a bit with my texture as well.

Yes, Farmacy is cruelty free. About The Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer About The moisturizer As much as we love cozying up with a warm beverage and donning our cutest sweaters, the arrival of colder temps can do a number on skin, especially if you experience dryness or redness year-round. However, incorporating the right face moisturizers into your skin-care routine can help minimize flaking and irritation, creating a healthy glow with or without makeup. And, thankfully, we had expert help finding out what to look for when it comes to the best moisturizer for all skin types, but specifically for those with dry skin. Replenish the skin with the Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ceramide Moist, a rich moisturiser ideal for use every day as part of a morning and evening skincare routine.that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. But I love it as a night cream: its texture, its honey scent, its nourishing and repairing properties that I can feel on my skin when I wake up in the morning… It’s the perfect cuddling evening moisturizer! You probably know (well, I hope you know by now!) that I don’t really care if a cosmetic is “clean” or not. I’m more interested in what a product contains than what it doesn’t 🙂 that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;

This plant, patented and exclusive to Farmacy, contains 300% more natural antioxidants in its roots than regular Echinacea. So the brand uses it in all its products in various forms, including honey grown from this Echinacea GreenEnvy, as is the case in the Honey Halo moisturizer. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.And it’s precisely because of this first positive experience that I wanted to try their latest release, the Honey Halo repairing balm-cream, which I thought had a more appropriate texture for night time use! Same thing during the day. It actually sinks in and isn’t this greasy layer of product for the entire day that I have to walk around with. It does take longer to absorb than a gel-based consistency product, but not an annoying amount of time. Also, even though it is a heavier product, I have not notice it break my skin out at all! Hasn’t aggravated my sensitive skin at all either. I would say it’s very gentle! For me and my dry skin, I find it better as a night moisturizer, but I can see someone with a drier skin than mine using it morning and night without any trouble and without any greasy feeling! An intense moisturizer to replenish dry, distressed skin with lasting hydration to help visibly plump skin and improve the look of fine lines. For normal to dry skin.

In a base of luxurious shea butter with vitamin E, a potent ceramide blend helps to replenish the skin barrier and prevent moisture loss, while fig fruit extract works to leave the skin feeling smooth and supple. Used daily, it helps to plump up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a radiantly youthful look. Key BenefitsI really think this will be my go-to come winter time. Will have to update this after I’ve gone through a winter with it! I typically have some flaky skin around my eyebrows and nose when the winter rolls around and I can tell this will be amazing to help combat that. I was a little worried that the texture would be too rich for me, but not at all! It’s buttery soft and melts beautifully on the skin, but it also has the ability to be absorbed very easily into the skin. Water/Aqua/Eau Glycerin Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Vegetable Oil/Olus Oil C13-15 Alkane Cetearyl Alcohol Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate 1,2-Hexanediol Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1 Diisostearyl Malate Xylitylglucoside Honey Extract Betaine Panthenol Phytosterols Ceramide Np Propolis Extract Royal Jelly Extract Tocopherol Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil Glucose Bisabolol Xylitol Anhydroxylitol Cetearyl Glucoside Triolein Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Arginine Flavor (Aroma)* Hydroxyacetophenone Xanthan Gum Glyceryl Dioleate Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine Sodium Phytate Sorbitan Isostearate Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate I’m not really new to Farmacy, I already had the opportunity to try the Farmacy Honey Drop, a light moisturizing cream with echinacea honey, which I loved to use as a day moisturizer three years ago!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment