276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SuperStroke Traxion WristLock Golf Putter Grip | Advanced Surface Texture That Improves Feedback and Tack | Made to Lock Your Wrist | Minimize Grip Pressure with a Unique Parallel Design

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Position your right hand underneath, so that the handle runs through the crevice between your index finger and thumb (as if it were a pencil).

Place your right hand above your left, and mirror the grip of your left hand (with your right wrist in a strong position). Advantages The left-hand low grip is exactly as it sounds – the technique involves placing your left hand lower than your right hand on the handle. Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.This looks like a great idea but more info is needed – you provided some on the length of the putter might not change, but you showed it against your forearm rather than your wrist. Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency. Sorry but I do not know the exact dimensions of that hump but I have used this grip on a few putters over the last few years. I found the most success/natural feel putting cross handed with a putter that is over 35" in length. With a standard length putter that hump creates an unbalanced feeling for me due to my left or right hand feeling like its holding a different grip than the other. With the longer putter I feel like I can create that forward press into my left arm with the hump and then I have a more symmetrical feeling with my hands lower on the grip. Hope that helps Enhanced Spyne™ Technology –The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to guide golfers to repeatable hand placement, making it easier to square the face at impact

The parallel, 'No Taper' shape from top to bottom continues to create even grip pressure in both hands for a more consistent stroke. Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilising such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency. I’ve had this for a good amount of time now. I’ve played with it in at least half a dozen rounds and used it a ton in practice. You may be wondering why getting the wrists involved is bad for your putting stroke. For one thing, excess wrist action can cause you to close the blade and pull the golf ball, or put too much “hit” into impact and lose distance control. Your hands should be in the centre of the grip, rather than too close to the top or bottom. Your thumbs should rest down the centre of the shaft.At The Golf Shop Online, we are dedicated to offering you the most competitive prices. We continually compare our prices with those of our competitors to ensure you receive the best possible deal. In the rare event that you find a lower price elsewhere, we even provide a price promise* to further enhance your shopping experience. I’ve never tried it myself, but it doesn’t look too hard and it’s unlikely you’ll do any permanent damage if you don’t get things quite right on the first attempt. Final message The conventional grip, also known as the reverse overlap grip, is the most common technique used by professional golfers on the PGA Tour, and most famously used by 15-time major winner Tiger Woods. Below, I’ll break down the seven most common putting grips used on the PGA Tour and list the pros and cons to help you decide which one is right for you. A “pendulum-style” stroke, controlled by the arms and shoulders, delivers a square blade to the ball more consistently. It’s also easier to repeat or duplicate and doesn’t require perfectly timing the “release” of your hands through impact.

When the USGA and R&A banned the putting technique known as “anchoring” in 2016, golfers who’d been using that style started scrambling for a new solution – one that would prevent the lead wrist from breaking down during the stroke, much like anchoring had done. Test out all the different grip variations next time you’re out on the putting green, or having a casual social round with mates, and find out which one feels best for you. The positioning of the hands in the claw-like manner limits the number of moving parts in the stroke, and helps keep the putter-face square. Disadvantages Take your right hand and place it at the bottom of the putter grip, making sure your thumb points straight down the shaft.I just measured with calipers. I used the distance from the hole in the grip cap to the peak of the bump. Because that’s the part that matters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment