276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bella Ballerina

£9.245£18.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I managed to shoot and film most days which meant I had 6000 assets to go through and make a select from, I have three more Youtube videos to edit and post, one naked ballet video for Patreon, drone footage, over 1000 edited images (many already on my Patreon but posting the rest through out this and next month) and many reels to help grow the socials. This will be a very intimate event with just a handful of guests with the intent of them leaving with a piece of art for there wall as a memento of the experience.

This month has been quite an expensive one. With my burlesque career costumes are pricey as are hand made and intricate. I already had a great costume but not thong and pasties to match and at the venue I will next be performing it in doesn't allow nudity. So to save money I sowed my cute little thong and had a lady made these gorgeous pasties. Next year I would like to work hard on marketing my book to new audiences, put on my gallery exhibition, feature in some more magazines and podcasts, start my second book and continue performing and modelling and sharing everything with my beloved patreons. As I continue to travel to different counties and meet new models, I am thrilled to be able to create more duo shoots than ever before. Being able to collaborate with other talented individuals and create stunning visuals together is one of the many reasons why I love what I do.I had the idea about 8 months ago now to focus my efforts on one large project that would encapsulate many bodies of work. A project that i can continue to share once my talents have left me. It has given me the chance to really push myself and my producing skills and test what i am capable of creatively. My main drive was to create a project of the highest quality to rival any famous photographers photography book. We have already done two gigs this month which where both beautiful jobs in castles and stunning costumes.

Then had work in Italy and got to watch Di Pallio In Siena, went vintage shopping and stayed in a sweet hotel with a lovely pool. The next day was just to chill so had a long lie in and then drove to Florence and had a lovely evening exploring, shooting and creating another You Tube. I recently traveled to Amsterdam and Poland for moddeling photoshoots while also performing my ballet burlesque acts in London. The shoots were intense, but I loved the creative energy and working with talented teams of photographers and designers. Juggling the photoshoots with my performances was challenging, but I feel proud of what I accomplished. A few late/sleepless nights along the way, finishing performing late and flights leaving early but all worth it for when you get a nude ballet shot at sun set in the middle of Amsterdam. Iv been taking my book around with me and leaving it in places for people to come across it. Hopefully some of the pictures shot on my travels will appear in my next book. Art directing, producing, modeling in, editing and printing. For every 2 images in the book about 1000 where taken si if you do the maths there it took about 40,000 images to get to th 80+ chosen.As a content creator on YouTube, I am always looking for ways to provide added value to my viewers and supporters. One way that I do this is through my Patreon community. Patreon is a platform that allows creators like myself to offer exclusive content to our supporters, in exchange for a monthly contribution. I have just started my sub brand Bella’s Ballerina’s. This is my own company of sexy ballerinas. I have just invested in some costumes and starting to work on choreography for the acts. Then will create the promo assets and get my girlies and me booked.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment