276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XBC Cooling Mist Spray, 150ml - Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. It's one I'll definitely be popping in my bag again for long hot car journeys, and beach trips this summer and beyond. The Cooling Mist can be used by anyone looking for relief from hot flashes, hot flushes, or overheating due to intense physical exercise or emotional causes.

Even when I had make up on it worked well, leaving a dewy look without making anything smudge or streak.

The product to cure hot flushes is a cooling mist, which contains alcohol that evaporates as soon as it comes into contact with the skin, drawing the heat out immediately. With another heatwave coming our way and no garden to soak up the sun in, I’ve been looking for ways to keep as cool as possible.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.There are plenty of products on the market designed to keep you feeling cool, but do they actually work? I have been in and out of hospital with a high risk pregnancy and its definitely helped me keep my cool. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. The cooling and refreshing effects of this have been amazing and definitely much better than similar products I have tried. Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979.

With the Instant Cooling Mist, you can enjoy an instant cooling effect that gives your skin a refreshing and pleasant feeling. Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Betaine, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Pantolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. of women agree No7 Menopause Skincare Instant Cooling Mist made their skin feel instantly cool , even when using during a hot flush. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.For a small percent of the population, the Cooling Mist may not provide any relief or, in very rare cases, may even result in a feeling of warmth. While I’d have love to invest in a pool or an enormous fan, sometimes you just need something you can pop in your bag and take along wherever you go. of women agree that this mist helped them feel more supported through their menopausal skin journey. If you cannot find this invoice please contact us and we will supply a copy (please ensure you have checked thoroughly before requesting a new copy, including inside the cardboard flaps of all the boxes or attached to the exterior wrap on pallets).

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.Remember though, you really want to keep this away from your eyes as tingling by the eyes can turn to stinging and discomfort and rinse the product off within 24 hours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment