276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Two Girls Spanked During Lockdown 3: Penny is spanked by her headmaster, then she is spanked by Mrs Watson's four friends

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New Zealand: TV news item (2007) about a Christian school that tried to evade the ban on corporal punishment by having parents come to the school to administer a paddling.

Our Gang short subject. Wheezer is spanked by his stepmother after his dog, Pete, comes into the house through his bedroom window. Clip (2003) shows parents spanking small children, interviews with a Christian father who spanks, lawyers, and activists, as anti-CP agitators take their case to the Canadian Supreme Court.

A present-day British soldier is "sentenced" by his mates to a pants-down slippering (2007). It is a light-hearted affair, but a real punishment none the less. United States: TV news report from April 2008: a Texas mother is angry about the severity with which, she says, her 17-year-old son (seen in the film playing drums) was paddled at high school. In a police station in the Indian part of Punjab (2010), a youth is punished with the "patta", more often seen in Pakistani Punjab. Canada: TV news item (2007) about a local school board offering parents lessons in how to spank their children. Her mummy, was at the very least, delighted! “Ohhh you clever girl Karen, you have made your Mummy so very proud. This Saturday, we are off to town you and I, we will go to Rushet’s Cafe on the High Street, and I’ll take you to your favourite bakers and get you a lovely cream cake to have after Sunday tea! Then my dear, we will go looking at uniforms and satchels. You are going to look lovely, you deserve the best….well done!”

Protracted flogging by local mullahs of a teenage girl for running away from a forced marriage, 2010. A very brief glimpse of a hard paddle swat administered at a private Catholic boys' high school in Louisiana. In a dormitory in Romania, serious bare-bottom pain for a young man being initiated into a sports team. Karen took the note, her hand shaking slightly. She could feel the cheeks on her face flush. “No Mummy I do not have any homework tonight.” A six-minute report (Nov 2007) includes an interview with a rural principal who believes the paddle is effective, and still uses it regularly.For Scene 2, the client asked Sarah to focus on that feeling of dread after being sent to the spanking room (in this case her momma’s study) and nervously awaiting the inevitable sound of footsteps coming down the hall. Without doubt there would be a degree of jealousy from some with troublesome daughters too, and even though she would never admit it, that gave her satisfaction too! Two recruits receive a more severe and formal caning. This is a real punishment, not a token ceremony.

Some girl went toKana's office, and asked her for Hard spanking in Punishment Room, not for punishment ofc, but her butt was tingling so much that she couldn't take it anymore, self spanking with brush at home was not enough Maintenance Spanking - 1st thing in the morning at school, or long and thorough spanking after school. Punishment or, more preferably, wet spanking BBC TV news report: present-day students are shown how the belt was administered, 25 years after it disappeared from state schools in Scotland. Two clips from North Carolina and one from Georgia look at the state of play over school paddling in specific places.Karen felt aroused slightly, which made her feel even more of a naughty girl. But stood before Mummy as she scolded her was such a mixture of feelings. Her pubic hair had grown, it was now a delightful mixture of light fair hair with a hint of ginger, like her hair. The mirror of the dressing table was behind her, so Mummy could see her bottom, a bottom she was so proud of, like her new breasts, pert, and pleasingly plump. Is there no law in the country to prevent such brutality? It is not a matter that a girl will willingly report to her parents especially a girl of 17, and I think these schools should be exposed for such punishment, as I now understand that girls are spanked on the bare hips for the slightest offence against the school rules in this school. The doctor told me that complaints of a similar kind were reported in the Evening Mail some time ago, and advised me to report the matter to the Board of Education. It is certain that my daughter will not return to that school, and if girls would only speak up, I am sure that something could be done to stop it for all time. Set in a tough working-class environment of 1970s Glasgow, various scenes depict the liberal use of corporal punishment in the protagonist's (John McGill) catholic school. In one, a boy and two girls are strapped on their palms by the headmaster; in another, John is similarly punished by his teacher. [28] The popular girl (Jen Pringle) refuses to accept a week long detention for putting a snake in the teacher (Anne)'s desk. Anne instead punishes her with three strokes of a ruler on her hands. [9]

A jocular birthday paddling in a classroom, date and location unknown. The implement used might be the school's real paddle.

Set in 1964 South Carolina the protagonist Lily ( Dakota Fanning), a 14 years old girl, is regularly made to kneel on grits as punishment by her abusive father. News report, March 2018: Interview with student who agreed to accept posterial CP from his Korean martial-arts instructor. The youth's father, who supported the punishment, also speaks. S1, Ep.3 'The Book of Yesterday': Emily is caned on her palm by her strict schoolteacher Miss Brownell. [14]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment